    Thanks in advance,

    Nelson Costa
    , Jan 24, 2006

  2. stl-eng Guest

    Drill down more and you get the .9 which is by protocol

    OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21.1.9
    Type INTEGER
    Units
    Access read-only
    Status mandatory

    The routing mechanism via which this route was
    learned. Inclusion of values for gateway routing
    protocols is not intended to imply that hosts
    should support those protocols.

    Possible Values :
    other(1)
    local(2)
    netmgmt(3)
    icmp(4)
    egp(5)
    ggp(6)
    hello(7)
    rip(8)
    is-is(9)
    es-is(10)
    ciscoIgrp(11)
    bbnSpfIgp(12)
    ospf(13)
    bgp(14)
    stl-eng, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Guest

    I know that the OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21.1.9 returns the routing protocol.
    When i try to get that information, it takes a lot of time because the
    table returned has 171091 entries and i only want those that the
    routing protocol is ospf.
    Is there any way of getting only the ospf entries in order to take less
    time?

    Thanks in advance,

    Nelson Costa
    , Jan 25, 2006