How to automatize video files processing?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Wormund, Sep 3, 2008.

  1. Wormund

    Wormund

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I often have to do with video files processing: converting them to FLV format, making screenshots etc, in other words, with boring single-type tasks. As a matter of fact, all simple operations I have to perform at that (opening video editor, opening file in it, running process) don’t take much time…, but it is only in case of a single file.

    Processing several files becomes much more difficultL. In addition to all I’m very lazy :)

    I’ve decided to automatize this process somehow and at that, to minimize the number of operations.

    I won’t describe all ideas I’ve tried. Only tell I didn’t like bat files (as it needs to insert paths etc.).

    Unfortunately, I’m not a developer to create my own program. I’ve almost humbled with all my unsuccessful tries when found video editor that can process video without running application or bat files.

    You only should copy video files to necessary folder in the explorer!

    I’m not sure about everybody, but like this application (Watermark Master)!

    It is exactly what I need!

    Here you can read how to configure this application.

    Wormund, Sep 3, 2008