    out there to adapt. No point in einventing the wheel. Anyone know where I
    should look?
    Peter

    peter d, Oct 9, 2006

  2. In message <>, peter d wrote:

    > I have a National Bank of NZ account and would like to automate a download
    > of the recent transactions via the internet banking process. I can deal
    > with the security issues, but a script in Perl (or similar) needs to be
    > developed. I am sure this has been done many times before and there are
    > ones out there to adapt. No point in einventing the wheel. Anyone know
    > where I should look?

    I suppose it could be done relatively simply, looking at the source of the
    relevant page
    <https://www.nbnz.co.nz/online/onlinebanking/13/nd_ISAPI_100_50.dll/IBCS/TransactionSummary>.
    That, plus of course initial login and final logout, might be all you need.

    Might even be doable with wget and a bash script.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Oct 9, 2006

  3. peter d

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > In message <>, peter d wrote:
    >
    >> I have a National Bank of NZ account and would like to automate a download
    >> of the recent transactions via the internet banking process. I can deal
    >> with the security issues, but a script in Perl (or similar) needs to be
    >> developed. I am sure this has been done many times before and there are
    >> ones out there to adapt. No point in einventing the wheel. Anyone know
    >> where I should look?

    > I suppose it could be done relatively simply, looking at the source of the
    > relevant page
    > <https://www.nbnz.co.nz/online/onlinebanking/13/nd_ISAPI_100_50.dll/IBCS/TransactionSummary>.
    > That, plus of course initial login and final logout, might be all you need.
    >
    > Might even be doable with wget and a bash script.

    Won't both Excel and OOo Calc retrieve the data automatically?

    -=rjh=-, Oct 9, 2006