    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    REMOVETHIS to reply

    Martin ©¿©¬, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    °Mike° Guest

    Right click on one of your posts, choose 'Filters / Add
    Watch Filter'. In 'Scope', press 'Global'.

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:52:47 +0000, in
    <>
    Martin ©¿©¬ scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 18, 2004

  3. On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:58:25 +0000, °Mike°
    <> wrote:

    >Right click on one of your posts, choose 'Filters / Add
    >Watch Filter'. In 'Scope', press 'Global'.

    Thanks Mike, working now

    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    REMOVETHIS to reply

    Martin ©¿©¬, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Martin ©¿©¬

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:17:42 +0000, in
    <>
    Martin ©¿©¬ scrawled:

    >On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:58:25 +0000, °Mike°
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Right click on one of your posts, choose 'Filters / Add
    >>Watch Filter'. In 'Scope', press 'Global'.

    >Thanks Mike, working now

    You're welcome.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance