    download anything => bin)

    kind regards,

    Tim

    APOC [T.I.M.], Aug 8, 2005

  2. In article <dd8kc6$jkh$1.ov.home.nl>,
    APOC [T.I.M.] <> wrote:
    :how to allow news reader on cisco pix 501???

    :I guess opening port 119 should be a great idea ;-p

    119 would normally be all that is necessary.

    :BUT... do I need to open any other ports? I wan't to use grab-it and I get
    :the impression that it's not working as it supposed to. (can't seem to
    :download anything => bin)

    Sorry, I don't know anything about grab-it.

    Do the log messages show anything interesting?
    --
    "[...] it's all part of one's right to be publicly stupid." -- Dave Smey

    Walter Roberson, Aug 9, 2005

  3. > Do the log messages show anything interesting?

    No, ,,just'' that it can't find anything...

    APOC [T.I.M.], Aug 9, 2005