    Accelerator\\slipaccel.exe/227"
    "Contexts"=dword:00000002

    How can one add such a context menu item to Firefox 1.0?
    Black Duck Run, Jan 28, 2005

  2. *** Black Duck Run escribió/wrote (Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:54:34 -0400):
    > I am using an ISP provided accelerator program for a Dial-Up
    > connection. The program provided a context menu item for IE6:
    >
    > How can one add such a context menu item to Firefox 1.0?

    Try Launchy:

    http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/launchy

    I haven't tried myself but it may do the trick.

    --
    -+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
    +- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor barnizada para la intemperie)
    Alvaro G. Vicario, Jan 29, 2005

  3. On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:28:28 +0100, "Alvaro G. Vicario"
    <> wrote:

    >*** Black Duck Run escribió/wrote (Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:54:34 -0400):
    >> I am using an ISP provided accelerator program for a Dial-Up
    >> connection. The program provided a context menu item for IE6:
    >>
    >> How can one add such a context menu item to Firefox 1.0?

    >Try Launchy:
    >
    >http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/launchy
    >
    >I haven't tried myself but it may do the trick.

    Thanks for the tip, I will give it a try...
    Black Duck Run, Jan 29, 2005