    printing after the wireless network to another laptop being set up or even
    better can the other laptop share this printer via the network? Thank you so
    much!
    =?Utf-8?B?V2Vp?=, Jan 16, 2007

  2. Hi

    Ad-Hoc grows out of its usefulness and flexibility beyond two computers.

    It might be the time to get a Normal Access Point, and then the sky is the
    limit ;).

    In the USA, you can find good Wireless Routers for $30 and use them as an
    Access Point Using Wireless Router as an AP -
    http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 16, 2007