    Question?

    How can I get a alt.trucks.dodge placed on the usenet forum?

    Keith T

    Keith T, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Keith T

    trout Guest

    Keith T wrote:

    > There are two groups called:
    >
    > alt.trucks.ford
    >
    > alt.trucks.chevy
    >
    > Question?
    >
    > How can I get a alt.trucks.dodge placed on the usenet forum?
    >
    > Keith T

    If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
    alt.autos.dodge.trucks
    --
    "Seems quite active."

    trout, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Keith T

    °Mike° Guest

    Ask your ISP's news postmaster (admin).

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:17:20 GMT, in
    <>
    Keith T scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 15, 2004
  4. It was on Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:25:13 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:

    > Keith T wrote:
    >
    >> There are two groups called:
    >>
    >> alt.trucks.ford
    >>
    >> alt.trucks.chevy
    >>
    >> Question?
    >>
    >> How can I get a alt.trucks.dodge placed on the usenet forum?
    >>
    >> Keith T

    > If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
    > alt.autos.dodge.trucks

    Whatever happened to the "You need two dead chickes & LOTS of BEER!"
    ritual, I wonder.....

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    Using linux @ home since 1998

    William Poaster, Jan 15, 2004
  5. Keith T

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, trout postulated...

    > If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
    > alt.autos.dodge.trucks

    alt.learn.to.cross.the.street

    Oh, you meant /Dodge/ Trucks...oops ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jan 15, 2004
  6. Keith T

    Keith T Guest

    >alt.autos.dodge.trucks
    >--

    Thanks, I found it!!

    Keith T

    Keith T, Jan 16, 2004
  7. William Poaster uttered the following gibberish in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on
    Thursday 15 January 2004 06:54 pm:

    > It was on Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:25:13 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    > large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:
    >
    >> Keith T wrote:
    >>
    >>> There are two groups called:
    >>>
    >>> alt.trucks.ford
    >>>
    >>> alt.trucks.chevy
    >>>
    >>> Question?
    >>>
    >>> How can I get a alt.trucks.dodge placed on the usenet forum?
    >>>
    >>> Keith T

    >> If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
    >> alt.autos.dodge.trucks

    > Whatever happened to the "You need two dead chickes & LOTS of BEER!"
    > ritual, I wonder.....

    I made a unilateral decision and decided to replace the two dead chickens
    with an amount of BEER!!11!! equal to the average weight of two fryers
    raised to the fourth power plus 10 per cent. So far, it seems to be working
    well.
    --
    The Old Sourdough
    Drink BEER!!!!

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Keith T

    Willy Skass Guest

    >> If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
    >> alt.autos.dodge.trucks

    There is also alt.autos.dodge.truck (without the s). It's not as
    active as "trucks", but it still has posters.

    Willy Skass, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Keith T

    Willy Skass Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 05:38:20 -0600, Willy Skass <>
    wrote:

    >>> If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
    >>> alt.autos.dodge.trucks

    >There is also alt.autos.dodge.truck (without the s). It's not as
    >active as "trucks", but it still has posters.

    If you're really desperate there is "alt.aualt.autos.dodge.trucks".
    No posters at all in the past several months.

    Willy Skass, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Willy Skass wrote:

    >>> If you can't get it now; you might ask your news provider to add
    >>> alt.autos.dodge.trucks

    > There is also alt.autos.dodge.truck (without the s). It's not as
    > active as "trucks", but it still has posters.

    Well, of course it's not. It's only about one truck. ;)

    --
    Blinky Registered Linux User #297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 17, 2004