    docs) on a server that the application is not running on.

    any help would be much appreciated.

    cheers

    Maria, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Maria

    EggHead Guest

    Do you mean you want to access file remote in asp.net?
    If you can run app at that PC, Web services is a good solution.
    Egghead

    EggHead, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Maria

    Marc M Guest

    Web Services is not for speed.
    Stay away from web services.
    Think n-tier and create a project for your data access

    MM

    Marc M, Jun 16, 2005
  4. Maria

    Maria Guest

    Thanks, but i think i was vague in what i was asking. basically, how do you
    declare a new server object? My base project needs to get a list of files
    from another server.

    cheers

    Maria, Jun 17, 2005