    invalid. How can I get access to the site?

    Thanks,
    Adam
    Adam Leinss, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Adam Leinss

    Plain Guest

    Generally speaking, it take a few days before the test
    center inform MS about your test score. Then you will get
    an E-mail form MS. At that time, you are an official MCP
    and you can follow the instruction from the e-mail to
    access the site.
    If you have any problem, send an e-mail to
    for additional assistance.

    Hope this will help!

    site using
    >the exam registration number from my score report, but it

    says it's

    Plain , Nov 4, 2003

  3. Adam Leinss

    AT Guest

    And I thought that the tests were online and all pass/fail and test score
    was generated from MS.

    AT

    "Plain " <> wrote in
    message news:018801c3a2fa$101d5f70$...

    AT, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Adam Leinss

    Guest Guest

    Hello,

    I am interesting in taking the MCP Exam aswell. What
    materials did you use to prepare for the exam. Did you
    use the self-paced study kit only (the exam 70-210 book)
    or did you use other material. Please help.

    turney

    Guest, Nov 5, 2003
  5. Adam Leinss

    Adam Leinss Guest

    <> wrote in news:049801c3a3f5
    $eaf7a8c0$:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am interesting in taking the MCP Exam aswell. What
    > materials did you use to prepare for the exam. Did you
    > use the self-paced study kit only (the exam 70-210 book)
    > or did you use other material. Please help.

    I used many sources! I took a 9 week course at a local technical
    college using the book "ALS Microsoft Windows XP Professional", ISBN
    0-7356-1543-8, by MSPress. Used the Sybex book: "MCSA/MCSE: Windows XP
    Professional Study Guide Second Edition", ISBN 0-7821-4241-9, on the
    side. Also watched CBT Nuggets for 70-270 and to finish it off, I used
    PrepLogic right before taking the exam to gauge my knowledge.

    The PrepLogic simulation had many mistakes and is no match for
    Transcenders, although Transcenders is a bit pricy for what you get. I
    also have a lot of hands on experience with XP from using it on my home
    machine.

    Adam
    Adam Leinss, Nov 6, 2003