    week refund (on what?) and a million dollar donation to some
    charities. How about giving us a one month refund you cheap, lying,
    incompetent bunch of fuckwits?
    Donchano, Aug 28, 2007

  2. Donchano

    thingy Guest

    Donchano wrote:
    > OK. I finally register for this Bubble crap none of us wanted, asked
    > for or deserved. According to Xtra it's supposed to be an
    > "improvement." However, as everyone but Telecom Xtra will admit, it's
    > a complete **** up.
    >
    > Anyway, what I discovered when I opened my webmail (which I don't use
    > unless I'm travelling) is nearly 100 legitimate emails marked as spam
    > in my spam folder. These included test emails sent by me from my pop3
    > Xtra account to myself *AS WELL AS* Yahoo Bubble's own welcome message
    > to my new account!!!! So these fucking idiots are even bouncing their
    > own mail!
    >
    > Good on ya, Xtra. You cause your customers untold inconvenience ...
    > waste their time ... and in some cases, cause them to loss money ...
    > and what do you assholes do about it? You offer us an unspecified one
    > week refund (on what?) and a million dollar donation to some
    > charities. How about giving us a one month refund you cheap, lying,
    > incompetent bunch of fuckwits?

    How about voting with your feet...if it is that bad...like getting $15
    back is a joke....if it were me I would move...but then I have been
    running my own mailserver for 6+ years....I dont reply on my ISP for
    anything more than packet delivery...

    Look, most of the ISPs staff are semi-trained monkeys at best, why rely
    on them? Remember as far as an ISP is concerned it comes down to cost,
    ISPs wont or cannot pay for lots of good staff and the business is
    cut-throat....

    regards

    Thing
    thingy, Aug 29, 2007

  3. Donchano

    brazen Guest

    "Donchano" <> wrote in message
    > OK. I finally register for this Bubble crap none of us wanted, asked
    > for or deserved. According to Xtra it's supposed to be an
    > "improvement." However, as everyone but Telecom Xtra will admit, it's
    > a complete **** up.
    >
    > Anyway, what I discovered when I opened my webmail (which I don't use
    > unless I'm travelling) is nearly 100 legitimate emails marked as spam
    > in my spam folder. These included test emails sent by me from my pop3
    > Xtra account to myself *AS WELL AS* Yahoo Bubble's own welcome message
    > to my new account!!!! So these fucking idiots are even bouncing their
    > own mail!

    Lol, thats a classic!

    Gay
    brazen, Aug 29, 2007
  4. Donchano

    Will Spencer Guest

    On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:26:40 +1200, Donchano wrote:

    > OK. I finally register for this Bubble crap none of us wanted, asked
    > for or deserved. According to Xtra it's supposed to be an
    > "improvement." However, as everyone but Telecom Xtra will admit, it's
    > a complete **** up.

    From the earlier emails I got Telecom wanted me to think this Bubble was
    supposed to be better than the 2nd coming of Jesus. I still don't even know
    the the hell it is as I never got passed the first paragraph of each email
    before I got bored.

    I almost never use webmail. What am I missing, anyone? And was it worth the
    hassle?

    -ws
    Will Spencer, Aug 29, 2007
  5. Donchano

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Will Spencer" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:26:40 +1200, Donchano wrote:
    >
    >> OK. I finally register for this Bubble crap none of us wanted, asked
    >> for or deserved. According to Xtra it's supposed to be an
    >> "improvement." However, as everyone but Telecom Xtra will admit, it's
    >> a complete **** up.

    > From the earlier emails I got Telecom wanted me to think this Bubble was
    > supposed to be better than the 2nd coming of Jesus. I still don't even
    > know
    > the the hell it is as I never got passed the first paragraph of each email
    > before I got bored.
    >
    > I almost never use webmail. What am I missing, anyone? And was it worth
    > the
    > hassle?

    It's b.s they force you to install Yahoo messenger as part of it..
    Craig Sutton, Aug 29, 2007
  6. Donchano

    Will Spencer Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 01:06:59 +1200, Craig Sutton wrote:

    > "Will Spencer" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:26:40 +1200, Donchano wrote:
    >>
    >>> OK. I finally register for this Bubble crap none of us wanted, asked
    >>> for or deserved. According to Xtra it's supposed to be an
    >>> "improvement." However, as everyone but Telecom Xtra will admit, it's
    >>> a complete **** up.

    >> From the earlier emails I got Telecom wanted me to think this Bubble was
    >> supposed to be better than the 2nd coming of Jesus. I still don't even
    >> know
    >> the the hell it is as I never got passed the first paragraph of each email
    >> before I got bored.
    >>
    >> I almost never use webmail. What am I missing, anyone? And was it worth
    >> the
    >> hassle?
    >>

    > It's b.s they force you to install Yahoo messenger as part of it..

    Are you serious? That certainly is b.s. What are organisations like the
    Commerce Commision doing to protect us from this type of crap? They seem to
    be more worried about finance companies charging a customer an extra 50
    cents and completely ignoring what's really hurting comsumers. Scams like
    this so called upgrade!

    -ws
    Will Spencer, Aug 29, 2007
  7. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:21:10 +1200, Will Spencer <>
    magnanimously proffered:

    >On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:26:40 +1200, Donchano wrote:
    >
    >> OK. I finally register for this Bubble crap none of us wanted, asked
    >> for or deserved. According to Xtra it's supposed to be an
    >> "improvement." However, as everyone but Telecom Xtra will admit, it's
    >> a complete **** up.

    >From the earlier emails I got Telecom wanted me to think this Bubble was
    >supposed to be better than the 2nd coming of Jesus. I still don't even know
    >the the hell it is as I never got passed the first paragraph of each email
    >before I got bored.
    >
    >I almost never use webmail. What am I missing, anyone? And was it worth the
    >hassle?

    It's only worth the hassle because it's the ONLY way you'll find what
    legitimate emails Xtra's so-called "improved" email system has marked
    as SPAM and kept from reaching your inbox.

    In our daughter's case it was around 40 messages. In mine nearly one
    hundred.

    And this nonsense is still going on. So you'll have to continue
    checking your webmail daily to make sure your legitimate email is
    getting through. Of course, Xtra isn't telling us when they'll have
    this nightmare fixed ... or even that it's happening.
    Donchano, Aug 29, 2007
  8. Donchano

    Will Spencer Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:47:26 +1200, Donchano wrote:

    > On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:21:10 +1200, Will Spencer <>
    > magnanimously proffered:
    >
    >>On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:26:40 +1200, Donchano wrote:
    >>
    >>> OK. I finally register for this Bubble crap none of us wanted, asked
    >>> for or deserved. According to Xtra it's supposed to be an
    >>> "improvement." However, as everyone but Telecom Xtra will admit, it's
    >>> a complete **** up.

    >>From the earlier emails I got Telecom wanted me to think this Bubble was
    >>supposed to be better than the 2nd coming of Jesus. I still don't even know
    >>the the hell it is as I never got passed the first paragraph of each email
    >>before I got bored.
    >>
    >>I almost never use webmail. What am I missing, anyone? And was it worth the
    >>hassle?

    > It's only worth the hassle because it's the ONLY way you'll find what
    > legitimate emails Xtra's so-called "improved" email system has marked
    > as SPAM and kept from reaching your inbox.
    >
    > In our daughter's case it was around 40 messages. In mine nearly one
    > hundred.
    >
    > And this nonsense is still going on. So you'll have to continue
    > checking your webmail daily to make sure your legitimate email is
    > getting through. Of course, Xtra isn't telling us when they'll have
    > this nightmare fixed ... or even that it's happening.

    Are you saying even though I don't use Bubble or whatever the hell it is, I
    could still be affected by this spam block problem? I was of the impression
    it only affected the webmail users. I've certainly had no advice from Xtra
    on this (or is it Telecom) or whoever Monkeys are running the joint now.

    -ws
    Will Spencer, Aug 29, 2007
  9. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:30:59 +1200, Will Spencer <>
    magnanimously proffered:

    >On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:47:26 +1200, Donchano wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:21:10 +1200, Will Spencer <>
    >> magnanimously proffered:

    <snip>

    >>>From the earlier emails I got Telecom wanted me to think this Bubble was
    >>>supposed to be better than the 2nd coming of Jesus. I still don't even know
    >>>the the hell it is as I never got passed the first paragraph of each email
    >>>before I got bored.
    >>>
    >>>I almost never use webmail. What am I missing, anyone? And was it worth the
    >>>hassle?

    >> It's only worth the hassle because it's the ONLY way you'll find what
    >> legitimate emails Xtra's so-called "improved" email system has marked
    >> as SPAM and kept from reaching your inbox.
    >>
    >> In our daughter's case it was around 40 messages. In mine nearly one
    >> hundred.
    >>
    >> And this nonsense is still going on. So you'll have to continue
    >> checking your webmail daily to make sure your legitimate email is
    >> getting through. Of course, Xtra isn't telling us when they'll have
    >> this nightmare fixed ... or even that it's happening.

    >Are you saying even though I don't use Bubble or whatever the hell it is, I
    >could still be affected by this spam block problem? I was of the impression
    >it only affected the webmail users. I've certainly had no advice from Xtra
    >on this (or is it Telecom) or whoever Monkeys are running the joint now.

    Yet. Even though you don't use Bubble, Xtra does and ALL of your email
    first goes through the new Yahoo-Xtra server whether you want it to or
    not - or whether you use webmail or not.

    So you are forced to register. But you are not forced, as I understand
    it, to download their crappy software. So just register for Bubble (go
    to http://nz.yahoo.com/ ) where you click on "webmail" link on the
    navigation bar at the top of the page. You register by supplying your
    Xtra account name (eg: ) and your password and going
    through the tedious task of filling in all sorts of information they
    have no business knowing.

    Once you register you can finally log into your Bubble webmail account
    and, unless you're the exception, you'll find quite a number of
    perfectly legitimate emails in the spam folder.

    Then the real fun begins.

    You'll have to right click on each legitimate email and choose "Add
    sender to contacts" for each address. Then, if you want those emails
    to be delivered to your regular mailserver inbox (Thunderbird, Outlook
    Express, Opera, etc) you'll have to right click each legitimate email
    again and choose "This is not spam." When you do that the message is
    automatically transferred to the webmail.

    Then go back into your regular email programme, check for new email
    and ask yourself how all this can possibly be described by Xtra as
    being an improvement on the old system.
    Donchano, Aug 30, 2007
  10. Donchano

    Bugalugs Guest

    Donchano wrote:
    > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:30:59 +1200, Will Spencer <>
    > magnanimously proffered:
    >
    >> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:47:26 +1200, Donchano wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:21:10 +1200, Will Spencer <>
    >>> magnanimously proffered:

    <snip>

    > Then the real fun begins.
    >
    > You'll have to right click on each legitimate email and choose "Add
    > sender to contacts" for each address. Then, if you want those emails
    > to be delivered to your regular mailserver inbox (Thunderbird, Outlook
    > Express, Opera, etc) you'll have to right click each legitimate email
    > again and choose "This is not spam." When you do that the message is
    > automatically transferred to the webmail.
    >
    > Then go back into your regular email programme, check for new email
    > and ask yourself how all this can possibly be described by Xtra as
    > being an improvement on the old system.

    But after checking it all what happens to the rubbish now sitting in the
    "Spam" folder.

    Do I delete it? Do they delete it? After how long? Should I give a dam?
    Bugalugs, Aug 30, 2007
  11. Donchano

    Basil Fawlty Guest

    wrote:

    >"Will Spencer" <> wrote in message

    SNIP

    >It's b.s they force you to install Yahoo messenger as part of it..

    Not wishing to defend Telecom/Xtra one bit, but one isn't forced to download or
    install anything. You can decline the download.
    Basil Fawlty, Aug 30, 2007
  12. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:39:55 +1200, Bugalugs
    <!> magnanimously proffered:

    >Donchano wrote:
    >> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:30:59 +1200, Will Spencer <>
    >> magnanimously proffered:

    ><snip>
    >
    >> Then the real fun begins.
    >>
    >> You'll have to right click on each legitimate email and choose "Add
    >> sender to contacts" for each address. Then, if you want those emails
    >> to be delivered to your regular mailserver inbox (Thunderbird, Outlook
    >> Express, Opera, etc) you'll have to right click each legitimate email
    >> again and choose "This is not spam." When you do that the message is
    >> automatically transferred to the webmail.
    >>
    >> Then go back into your regular email programme, check for new email
    >> and ask yourself how all this can possibly be described by Xtra as
    >> being an improvement on the old system.

    >But after checking it all what happens to the rubbish now sitting in the
    >"Spam" folder.
    >
    >Do I delete it? Do they delete it? After how long? Should I give a dam?

    There's an option to "Empty" the Spam folder. The advantage of
    emptying the spam folder regularly is that you don't have to go
    through all the same messages again to check for legitimate email that
    may have been put in there by mistake.

    Finding out how long this ridiculous situation is expected to go on is
    something that Xtra seems incapable of answering. It appears that
    we're no longer Xtra customers, but Yahoo customers. In the meantime,
    I'm checking my webmail regularly for mislabeled email and emptying
    the spam folder each time.
    Donchano, Aug 30, 2007
  13. In article <>,
    lid says...
    > Finding out how long this ridiculous situation is expected to go on is
    > something that Xtra seems incapable of answering. It appears that
    > we're no longer Xtra customers, but Yahoo customers. In the meantime,
    > I'm checking my webmail regularly for mislabeled email and emptying
    > the spam folder each time.

    This may be a stupid question, but would it not be easier to change to an ISP
    who know what they're doing?

    Well maybe not, but that's why I use a gmail address for all my important
    stuff, I can change ISP any time I think it's become necessary (seems to happen
    about once per decade - I dropped igrin because they got their stinking
    newsfeed from xtra and wouldn't change. And Ihug sold me down the road to
    Bordernet whose service I did NOT enjoy getting my internet through). Taught me
    to make sure I have an ISP independent business email though.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Aug 31, 2007
  14. Donchano wrote:
    > OK. I finally register for this Bubble crap none of us wanted, asked
    > for or deserved. According to Xtra it's supposed to be an
    > "improvement." However, as everyone but Telecom Xtra will admit, it's
    > a complete **** up.
    >
    > Anyway, what I discovered when I opened my webmail (which I don't use
    > unless I'm travelling) is nearly 100 legitimate emails marked as spam
    > in my spam folder. These included test emails sent by me from my pop3
    > Xtra account to myself *AS WELL AS* Yahoo Bubble's own welcome message
    > to my new account!!!! So these fucking idiots are even bouncing their
    > own mail!
    >
    > Good on ya, Xtra. You cause your customers untold inconvenience ...
    > waste their time ... and in some cases, cause them to loss money ...
    > and what do you assholes do about it? You offer us an unspecified one
    > week refund (on what?) and a million dollar donation to some
    > charities. How about giving us a one month refund you cheap, lying,
    > incompetent bunch of fuckwits?

    You have a contract with the National Carrier who agree to provide you with
    Internet Service for a fee.

    The National Carrier have unilaterally required you to register (provide a
    range of information) with and use an email service provided by a third party,
    beyond national jurisdiction, thus failing to deliver their contractural
    obligations to you.

    As part of the registration process the overseas third party offers you some
    dodgy software to install. The default is to install the software. As you are
    dealing with an overseas entity NZ anti-hacking and privacy laws are irrelevant.

    Because the servers used by the overseas third party are located
    internationally all the email that goes through them is no longer covered by
    national surveillance legislation.

    The overseas third party email provider is headquartered and controlled in a
    country where the government has admitted to running an extensive and illegal
    wiretap program on their own people. Wiretapping overseas citizens finds no
    restraint.

    Handing control of the email correspondence of hundreds of thousands of
    citizens and organisations to a foreign power is a serious act. It could
    certainly weaken our national security.

    The National Carrier is a registered company and subject to national laws.
    Forcing their entire email customer base to relinquish control of their
    communications to a foreign power reads well with "Espionage" in the Crimes
    Act, 1961.

    They certainly appear intent to persevere.
    Mark Robinson, Aug 31, 2007
  15. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:49:51 +1200, Peter Huebner
    <> magnanimously proffered:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Finding out how long this ridiculous situation is expected to go on is
    >> something that Xtra seems incapable of answering. It appears that
    >> we're no longer Xtra customers, but Yahoo customers. In the meantime,
    >> I'm checking my webmail regularly for mislabeled email and emptying
    >> the spam folder each time.

    >This may be a stupid question, but would it not be easier to change to an ISP
    >who know what they're doing?
    >
    >Well maybe not, but that's why I use a gmail address for all my important
    >stuff, I can change ISP any time I think it's become necessary (seems to happen
    >about once per decade - I dropped igrin because they got their stinking
    >newsfeed from xtra and wouldn't change. And Ihug sold me down the road to
    >Bordernet whose service I did NOT enjoy getting my internet through). Taught me
    >to make sure I have an ISP independent business email though.
    >
    >-P.

    That's the problem with changing. I've tried Xnet and Clearnet. Both
    let me down as well. The reason I stick with Xtra is that my broadband
    plan is bundled with cellphone plans, calling plans and other extras
    that other providers don't offer at the moment. But when they do ...
    Donchano, Aug 31, 2007
  16. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:06:46 +1200, Mark Robinson
    <2tod.net> magnanimously proffered:

    >Donchano wrote:
    >> OK. I finally register for this Bubble crap none of us wanted, asked
    >> for or deserved. According to Xtra it's supposed to be an
    >> "improvement." However, as everyone but Telecom Xtra will admit, it's
    >> a complete **** up.

    <snip self-inflicted rant>

    >You have a contract with the National Carrier who agree to provide you with
    >Internet Service for a fee.
    >
    >The National Carrier have unilaterally required you to register (provide a
    >range of information) with and use an email service provided by a third party,
    >beyond national jurisdiction, thus failing to deliver their contractural
    >obligations to you.
    >
    >As part of the registration process the overseas third party offers you some
    >dodgy software to install. The default is to install the software. As you are
    >dealing with an overseas entity NZ anti-hacking and privacy laws are irrelevant.
    >
    >Because the servers used by the overseas third party are located
    >internationally all the email that goes through them is no longer covered by
    >national surveillance legislation.
    >
    >The overseas third party email provider is headquartered and controlled in a
    >country where the government has admitted to running an extensive and illegal
    >wiretap program on their own people. Wiretapping overseas citizens finds no
    >restraint.
    >
    >Handing control of the email correspondence of hundreds of thousands of
    >citizens and organisations to a foreign power is a serious act. It could
    >certainly weaken our national security.
    >
    >The National Carrier is a registered company and subject to national laws.
    >Forcing their entire email customer base to relinquish control of their
    >communications to a foreign power reads well with "Espionage" in the Crimes
    >Act, 1961.
    >
    >They certainly appear intent to persevere.

    Interesting points. I filed a formal complaint with the Commerce
    Commission of Xtra's Go Large debacle. I'll be phoning them on Monday
    to enquire about making another complaint about the Bubble debacle.
    Donchano, Aug 31, 2007
  17. Donchano

    Will Spencer Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:42:23 +1200, Donchano wrote:

    > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:30:59 +1200, Will Spencer <>
    > magnanimously proffered:
    >
    >>On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:47:26 +1200, Donchano wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:21:10 +1200, Will Spencer <>
    >>> magnanimously proffered:
    >>>

    > <snip>

    >>> It's only worth the hassle because it's the ONLY way you'll find what
    >>> legitimate emails Xtra's so-called "improved" email system has marked
    >>> as SPAM and kept from reaching your inbox.
    >>>
    >>> In our daughter's case it was around 40 messages. In mine nearly one
    >>> hundred.
    >>>
    >>> And this nonsense is still going on. So you'll have to continue
    >>> checking your webmail daily to make sure your legitimate email is
    >>> getting through. Of course, Xtra isn't telling us when they'll have
    >>> this nightmare fixed ... or even that it's happening.

    >>Are you saying even though I don't use Bubble or whatever the hell it is, I
    >>could still be affected by this spam block problem? I was of the impression
    >>it only affected the webmail users. I've certainly had no advice from Xtra
    >>on this (or is it Telecom) or whoever Monkeys are running the joint now.

    > Yet. Even though you don't use Bubble, Xtra does and ALL of your email
    > first goes through the new Yahoo-Xtra server whether you want it to or
    > not - or whether you use webmail or not.
    >
    > So you are forced to register. But you are not forced, as I understand
    > it, to download their crappy software. So just register for Bubble (go
    > to http://nz.yahoo.com/ ) where you click on "webmail" link on the
    > navigation bar at the top of the page. You register by supplying your
    > Xtra account name (eg: ) and your password and going
    > through the tedious task of filling in all sorts of information they
    > have no business knowing.
    >
    > Once you register you can finally log into your Bubble webmail account
    > and, unless you're the exception, you'll find quite a number of
    > perfectly legitimate emails in the spam folder.
    >
    > Then the real fun begins.
    >
    > You'll have to right click on each legitimate email and choose "Add
    > sender to contacts" for each address. Then, if you want those emails
    > to be delivered to your regular mailserver inbox (Thunderbird, Outlook
    > Express, Opera, etc) you'll have to right click each legitimate email
    > again and choose "This is not spam." When you do that the message is
    > automatically transferred to the webmail.
    >
    > Then go back into your regular email programme, check for new email
    > and ask yourself how all this can possibly be described by Xtra as
    > being an improvement on the old system.

    I have three personal and four business emails from clients in my spam
    folder. Jesus!!! Thanks Xtra you bunch of wankers for this great new
    service.

    -ws
    Will Spencer, Aug 31, 2007
  18. Donchano

    Will Spencer Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:41:54 +1200, Donchano wrote:

    > That's the problem with changing. I've tried Xnet and Clearnet. Both
    > let me down as well. The reason I stick with Xtra is that my broadband
    > plan is bundled with cellphone plans, calling plans and other extras
    > that other providers don't offer at the moment. But when they do ...

    Exactly the same issue as me dude.
    They've had us by the balls for far too long.

    -ws
    Will Spencer, Aug 31, 2007
  19. Donchano

    Steve Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:41:54 +1200, Donchano wrote:

    > That's the problem with changing. I've tried Xnet and Clearnet. Both
    > let me down as well. The reason I stick with Xtra is that my broadband
    > plan is bundled with cellphone plans, calling plans and other extras
    > that other providers don't offer at the moment. But when they do ...

    Well, you've now got voda as an alternative...
    Steve, Aug 31, 2007
  20. Donchano

    Steve Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:49:51 +1200, Peter Huebner wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > lid says...
    >> Finding out how long this ridiculous situation is expected to go on is
    >> something that Xtra seems incapable of answering. It appears that
    >> we're no longer Xtra customers, but Yahoo customers. In the meantime,
    >> I'm checking my webmail regularly for mislabeled email and emptying
    >> the spam folder each time.

    > This may be a stupid question, but would it not be easier to change to an ISP
    > who know what they're doing?
    >
    > Well maybe not, but that's why I use a gmail address for all my important
    > stuff, I can change ISP any time I think it's become necessary (seems to happen
    > about once per decade - I dropped igrin because they got their stinking
    > newsfeed from xtra and wouldn't change. And Ihug sold me down the road to
    > Bordernet whose service I did NOT enjoy getting my internet through). Taught me
    > to make sure I have an ISP independent business email though.
    >
    > -P.

    ....but what do you think that having a gmail address is telling people
    about your business? I just point my domain to a no-ip account, and my
    server's just next to me. OK, that last bit's maybe (!) too complicated for
    non-it based businesses, but the owning your own domain name is a really
    simple way have both an online identity and stay unchained from any
    particular ISP.
    Steve, Aug 31, 2007