    i am running windows xp home .now i want to format h/d and install win xp
    pro.

    thanx

    Rohit, Jul 24, 2004

  2. Rohit

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:32:36 +1200, "Rohit" <> wrote:

    >hi all,
    >i am running windows xp home .now i want to format h/d and install win xp
    >pro.

    yO shUd yous ur format comdman

    >thanx

    Thanks

    -Barry
    ========

    Barry OGrady, Jul 24, 2004

  3. Rohit

    SwissTony Guest

    "Rohit" <> wrote in message
    > hi all,
    > i am running windows xp home .now i want to format h/d and install win xp
    > pro.
    >
    > thanx

    Put the xp pro disk in and set the boot order in the bios, to boot from cd.
    Follow the instructions when the cd loads.

    ST

    SwissTony, Jul 24, 2004
  4. Rohit

    Parko Guest

    Rohit wrote:
    > hi all,
    > i am running windows xp home .now i want to format h/d and install win xp
    > pro.
    >
    > thanx

    Start here you lazy sod. Follow the links.
    http://tinyurl.com/2arjj

    --
    Parko
    Entertaining the masses since, oh, last week...

    Parko, Jul 24, 2004
  5. Rohit

    jj Guest

    Rohit wrote :
    > hi all,
    > i am running windows xp home .now i want to format h/d and install win xp
    > pro.
    >
    > thanx

    say that again :-[

    --
    mbouhahaha

    jj, Jul 24, 2004
  6. Barry OGrady wrote:

    > On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:32:36 +1200, "Rohit" <> wrote:
    >

    >>hi all,
    >>i am running windows xp home .now i want to format h/d and install win xp
    >>pro.

    > yO shUd yous ur format comdman
    >

    >>thanx

    > Thanks

    Yo well comb.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 24, 2004