    <snip>

    Bye-bye!
    :)

    Bryan, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Bryan

    TechNews Guest

    DISA picks Linux vendor
    Dawn S. Onley June 09 2004

    The Defense Information Systems Agency has hired DLT Solutions Inc., of
    Herndon, Va., to provide Red Hat Linux open-source software to the
    Defense Department in support of its Enterprise Software Initiative.

    The BPA is open to all military services, their direct-support
    contractors, the Coast Guard and intelligence agencies.

    http://gcn.com/vol1_no1/daily-updates/26154-1.html

    --
    Reliability:Speed:Security:Linux

    TechNews, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Bryan

    Boomer Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote:

    > TechNews wrote:
    >> DISA picks Linux vendor

    > <snip>
    >
    > Bye-bye!
    >:)

    You're kinda late saying your goodbyes. ;)

    Boomer, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > "Bryan" <> wrote:
    >
    >> TechNews wrote:
    >>> DISA picks Linux vendor

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Bye-bye!
    >> :)

    > You're kinda late saying your goodbyes. ;)

    Always like to give a 2nd, (or 3rd etc.) chance!
    :)

    Bryan, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Bryan

    Boomer Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:

    >>> <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Bye-bye!
    >>> :)

    >> You're kinda late saying your goodbyes. ;)

    > Always like to give a 2nd, (or 3rd etc.) chance!
    >:)

    You're such a sweetie. :)

    Boomer, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > "Bryan" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:

    >>> You're kinda late saying your goodbyes. ;)

    >> Always like to give a 2nd, (or 3rd etc.) chance!
    >> :)

    > You're such a sweetie. :)

    I know!
    lol

    Bryan, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Bryan

    Boomer Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:

    >>> Always like to give a 2nd, (or 3rd etc.) chance!
    >>> :)

    >> You're such a sweetie. :)

    > I know!
    > lol

    LOL

    Boomer, Jun 10, 2004
  8. Bryan

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Boomer posted:
    > "Bryan" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:

    >>> You're such a sweetie. :)

    >> I know!
    >> lol

    > LOL

    Dammit but this kinda thread makes me puke ... ;)

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Jun 10, 2004
  9. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:
    > Boomer posted:

    >>> I know!
    >>> lol

    >> LOL

    > Dammit but this kinda thread makes me puke ... ;)

    Here's a bag!

    Bryan, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Bryan

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Bryan posted:
    > Paul - xxx wrote:
    >> Boomer posted:

    >>> LOL

    >> Dammit but this kinda thread makes me puke ... ;)

    > Here's a bag!

    A bag ..

    one friggin' bag .. sheesh. Not only a puke making thread, but
    short-changed too. Ah well, back to work.

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Jun 10, 2004