How Rich Can They Be?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Rowdy Yates

    billyw Guest

    the 308 is a ferrari classic designed by pininfarina but cost is around 45k
    for one right now so it isn't that expensive.

    billyw, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 1, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> say in

    > "billyw" <> wrote in
    >
    >> the 308 is a ferrari classic designed by pininfarina but cost is
    >> around 45k for one right now so it isn't that expensive.

    > as if i know what that means - i ride my bicycle to work.

    *Snert!*
    only available state-side as well. up here I had thier catalog hit my desk
    yesterday and noticed they are giving away a *GASP* mini Ipod up here. just
    book you $2500 course and we will give you a $350 (retail) product...

    hmmmm, ok for everyone that sends me $2500 I will send them a full bore
    Ipod with travel kit (I'm in retail now)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 1, 2004
  5. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > "billyw" <> wrote in
    >
    >> the 308 is a ferrari classic designed by pininfarina but cost is
    >> around 45k for one right now so it isn't that expensive.

    > as if i know what that means - i ride my bicycle to work.

    You've got a bicycle! You're lucky!

    I have to walk 15 miles to work, in the snow, uphill both ways!

    --
    Fris "I don't believe ya" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 1, 2004
  6. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Rowdy Yates wrote:
    >> "billyw" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> the 308 is a ferrari classic designed by pininfarina but cost is
    >>> around 45k for one right now so it isn't that expensive.

    >> as if i know what that means - i ride my bicycle to work.

    > You've got a bicycle! You're lucky!
    >
    > I have to walk 15 miles to work, in the snow, uphill both ways!

    You pansy. At least be a man about it and do it whilst carrying in lusers'
    new computers on your back.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 1, 2004
  7. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Rowdy Yates wrote:
    >>> "billyw" <> wrote in

    >>> as if i know what that means - i ride my bicycle to work.

    >> You've got a bicycle! You're lucky!
    >>
    >> I have to walk 15 miles to work, in the snow, uphill both ways!

    > You pansy. At least be a man about it and do it whilst carrying in
    > lusers' new computers on your back.

    with 2 broken legs and pulling the town school bus since we can't afford
    gas....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 1, 2004
  8. Rowdy Yates

    ME Guest

    hey,
    who dare to hire you guys, walking and riding a bike to work? You must be
    Amstrong or, I forgot his name, when you got a call 'Server's Down'.

    ME, Dec 1, 2004
  9. Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ME climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > hey,
    > who dare to hire you guys, walking and riding a bike to work? You
    > must be Amstrong or, I forgot his name, when you got a call 'Server's
    > Down'.

    Oh well, if it's an emergency, I just fly.

    JaR
    Caped Thug
    JaR, Dec 1, 2004
  10. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    ME <> rambled:

    > hey,
    > who dare to hire you guys, walking and riding a bike to work? You
    > must be Amstrong or, I forgot his name, when you got a call 'Server's
    > Down'.

    I recognize the words, but I have no idea what the hell you're trying to
    say.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 1, 2004
  11. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ME climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> hey,
    >> who dare to hire you guys, walking and riding a bike to work? You
    >> must be Amstrong or, I forgot his name, when you got a call 'Server's
    >> Down'.

    > Oh well, if it's an emergency, I just fly.
    >
    > JaR
    > Caped Thug

    <sarcasm>
    MY servers never die, so I can take a leisurely stroll to wherever...
    </sarcasm>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 1, 2004
  12. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:
    #:

    > In news:,
    > ME <> rambled:
    >>
    >> hey,
    >> who dare to hire you guys, walking and riding a bike to work? You
    >> must be Amstrong or, I forgot his name, when you got a call 'Server's
    >> Down'.

    > I recognize the words, but I have no idea what the hell you're trying to
    > say.

    you keep using that word....I do not think it means what you think it
    means...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 1, 2004
  13. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "ME" <> say in

    > hey,
    > who dare to hire you guys, walking and riding a bike to work? You
    > must be Amstrong or, I forgot his name, when you got a call 'Server's
    > Down'.

    Drawn towards outside therefore, this amiable end to be is used
    everything, meant to that employee with the l interior of the
    bicycle of the movement and the person who burning itself, that
    speaks? L'Amstrong, I, ' qu'il of the calls,; Server'
    SDown' With stopping above, east name forgets.

    That's better....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 1, 2004
  14. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95B27F10EA08Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "ME" <> say in
    >
    >> hey,
    >> who dare to hire you guys, walking and riding a bike to work? You
    >> must be Amstrong or, I forgot his name, when you got a call 'Server's
    >> Down'.

    > Drawn towards outside therefore, this amiable end to be is used
    > everything, meant to that employee with the l interior of the
    > bicycle of the movement and the person who burning itself, that
    > speaks? L'Amstrong, I, ' qu'il of the calls,; Server'
    > SDown' With stopping above, east name forgets.
    >
    > That's better....

    well why didn't he just say that in the first place?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 1, 2004
  15. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > *Snert!*
    > only available state-side as well. up here I had thier catalog hit my
    > desk yesterday and noticed they are giving away a *GASP* mini Ipod up
    > here. just book you $2500 course and we will give you a $350 (retail)
    > product...
    >
    > hmmmm, ok for everyone that sends me $2500 I will send them a full
    > bore Ipod with travel kit (I'm in retail now)

    yeah, their last catalogue had them giving away XBoxes. i think you had to
    buy $1500 worth of courses. i was thinking about doing it - but i didn't
    have the heart to do it to my work.

    p.s. when we bought cwap loads of netware training cd's from them 5 yrs ago
    - we didn't get diddly squat!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/