    msdtc generated errors...etc.

    I want repair it. ¿Some Help?.

    Thanks
    Bisbebal, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Bisbebal

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:59:42 +0200, Bisbebal wrote:

    >Because i uninstalled a spyware program i am having a lot of problems.
    >
    >msdtc generated errors...etc.

    Ther errors are? What did you do / which spyware remover say what was
    wrong ?

    >I want repair it. ¿Some Help?.

    It's installed by default on Win2000 and unless you are using SQL Server
    / Message Queue server I don't think it's needed. Try disabling the
    service in Computer Management.

    Try www.google.com for msdtc , threre are some articles for recovering
    from cluster / SQL issues mentioning msdtc

    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q243/2/04.ASP
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q294/2/09.asp

    http://www.calstatela.edu/ats/desktop/winsupport/disableserv.htm
    How to turn off SQL Server Extension?
    In order to turn off SQL Server Extension, you need to disable MSDTC,
    MSSQL Serv, and SQL Server Agent†services.

    Check the event log for the error messages / Event ID codes. Look for
    the Event IDs at www.google.com as well.

    Me
    why?, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Bisbebal

    Boomer.. Guest

    Bisbebal said:

    > Because i uninstalled a spyware program i am having a lot of
    > problems.
    >
    > msdtc generated errors...etc.
    >
    > I want repair it. ¿Some Help?.
    >
    > Thanks