    i m sajid sir i want some query by you actuallly i want prepare mcse
    exams therefore how prepare and rajistration mcse paper i which person
    contact you
    =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=, Oct 18, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    lowdes Guest

    My query returns null and if you were able to get to Microsoft to post this,
    why can't you find the MCSE info?

    lowdes, Oct 18, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    OT-MAN Guest

    > My query returns null and if you were able to get to Microsoft to post
    > this, why can't you find the MCSE info?

    >ping MCSE

    Pinging MCSE:

    Reply from www.CertGuard.com
    Reply from www.CertGuard.com
    Reply from www.CertGuard.com
    Reply from www.CertGuard.com

    Ping statistics for MCSE:
    OT-MAN, Oct 18, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "sajid" <> wrote in message
    > hi
    > i m sajid sir i want some query by you actuallly i want prepare mcse
    > exams therefore how prepare and rajistration mcse paper i which person
    > contact you

    Clearly English is not your native language but I commend you for attempting
    to communicate in it. Try going to www.microsoft.com/learning first. You can
    find alot of info there. You could also contact a local testing center. You
    can go to Prometric or Vue. You may also want to try a newsgroup in your
    native language. Oh and ignore lowdes and otman. One is an immature moran
    and the other is an idot. I'll let you figure out which is which.
    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    lowdes Guest

    So it would be ok only if you responded the way I did, huh?

    lowdes, Oct 19, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > So it would be ok only if you responded the way I did, huh?

    It's OK for us, not for you!
    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > So it would be ok only if you responded the way I did, huh?

    No but at least it's funny when I respond. See Low density you aren't a
    funny person. Some people are some are not.
    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: how r prepare and learn mcse exam

    CBIC wrote:

    > No but at least it's funny when I respond. See Low density you aren't a
    > funny person. Some people are some are not.

    CBIC hit the nail on the head, didn't he, Lowdes ? You see, you've got
    a few things mixed up. To give an acceptable response, you need to have
    something funny in your genes. In your case, however, you've got
    something funny in your jeans.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/
    Cerebrus, Oct 19, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Re: how r prepare and learn mcse exam

    It is genes not jeans and the fact that I corrected your grammar is funny,
    now don't you see Cerburs go on with your MCNPG self.

    lowdes, Oct 19, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: how r prepare and learn mcse exam

    Who let this dolt in the Gene Pool????

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > It is genes not jeans and the fact that I corrected your grammar is funny,
    > now don't you see Cerburs go on with your MCNPG self.

    WTF are you talking about loads?!?! You fool....Cerebrus had it right. Go
    check your non-MCNGP self into a 'LIBARY' and read up on Genes and Jeans.
    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Re: how r prepare and learn mcse exam

    hahahaahahhahhahah
    your a freak.

    lowdes, Oct 19, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > hahahaahahhahhahah
    > your a freak.

    Dambit....did my "a freak" get out again? Will somebody help me catch my "a
    freak"? Wait a minute...what is an "a freak" anyways?

    See 'loads'...a 'LIBARY' would have helped you determine the difference
    between YOUR and YOU'RE
    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:

    > Dambit....did my "a freak" get out again? Will somebody help me catch my "a
    > freak"? Wait a minute...what is an "a freak" anyways?
    >

    > See 'loads'...a 'LIBARY' would have helped you determine the difference
    > between YOUR and YOU'RE

    LMAO ! I guess his gramma didn't teach him grammar !
    Cerebrus, Oct 20, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    >
    >> Dambit....did my "a freak" get out again? Will somebody help me catch my
    >> "a
    >> freak"? Wait a minute...what is an "a freak" anyways?
    >>

    >> See 'loads'...a 'LIBARY' would have helped you determine the difference
    >> between YOUR and YOU'RE

    > LMAO ! I guess his gramma didn't teach him grammar !

    well then, what good are gramma's if they can teach grammar?
    BD[MCNGP], Oct 20, 2006
  15. Hi. It think we need a clearer message of your issue. Are you
    interested in knowing how to prepare for the MCSE?
    Etechzone.com, Oct 20, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Me tinks, it doesn't matters anymores.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 20, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: how r prepare and learn mcse exam

    On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:25:52 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > well then, what good are gramma's if they can teach grammar?

    Baking brownies?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 20, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:25:52 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >
    >> well then, what good are gramma's if they can teach grammar?

    > Baking brownies?

    Oh, grannie's in the cellar
    Oh, lordy can't you smell 'er?

    Baking biscuits on that dark and dirty stove (Yehaw!)

    And her eyes are full of matter
    that keeps droppin' in the batter

    And she whistles as the <snort> run down her nose!

    Down her nose!
    Down her nose!

    And she whistles as the <snort> runs down her nose.

    And her eyes are full of matter
    that keeps droppin' in the batter.

    And she whistles as the <snort> runs down her noOOOOOOSE!

    Gawd I miss summer camp.
    Frisbee®, Oct 20, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: how r prepare and learn mcse exam

    On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:53:09 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > And she whistles as the <snort> runs down her noOOOOOOSE!

    RUUUUNNSS

    DOOOWWWWWWNNNNN HERRRR

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSE!!!

    > Gawd I miss summer camp.

    Can we do "On top of Spaghetti" next?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 20, 2006
  20. Re: how r prepare and learn mcse exam

    On top of old smokey.... all covered with blood....

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 20, 2006