How Quickly Can You Spot A New Woger Nym?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Feb 22, 2010.

  1. I think it took me less than 5 seconds.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Feb 22, 2010

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Squiggle Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    > I think it took me less than 5 seconds.

    What is the new one? I haven't spotted it yet. Unless you mean Frank
    Williams, in which case it has taken you a while, he used that at least
    as far back as the 5th of Feb.

    Squiggle, Feb 22, 2010

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Squiggle Guest

    On 28/02/2010 12:04 p.m., Crash threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    > On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 23:57:47 +1300, Squiggle <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> Lawrence D'Oliveiro threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    >>
    >>> I think it took me less than 5 seconds.
    >>>

    >> What is the new one? I haven't spotted it yet. Unless you mean Frank
    >> Williams, in which case it has taken you a while, he used that at least
    >> as far back as the 5th of Feb.
    >>

    > Roger seems also to have spotted the 'Persona' feature in his nntp
    > client in that in the past I have seen him post using multiple 'nyms
    > over a period of days.
    >
    > Roger has a unique style of writing that can usually be spotted in the
    > first sentence if not the subject...;-)
    > --
    > Crash

    What a load of CRAP, were do you get you're FACTS ;)

    And some others in here are easy to spot also, I have spotted thing's
    posts on a web site before due ... to his ...unique... posting style...

    Squiggle, Feb 28, 2010