    have NO IP phone ??

    Cheers,

    Stephane

    Stephane M, May 14, 2005

  2. Stephane M

    Guest

    On Sat, 14 May 2005 20:41:29 +0100, "Stephane M" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello,
    >I jsut download the IP phone software of www.voipfone.co.uk
    >
    >Having a Voipfone Telephone Number, how people can phone me ??
    >2) I plan to get a SPA-2000, how can I receive phone calls , from people who
    >have NO IP phone ??
    >
    >Cheers,
    >
    >Stephane

    If you put credit into your account you can have a local phone number
    I have an account with voipfone and have an ordinary local phone
    number if you read the info on the site fully all is explained to you.

    , May 14, 2005

  3. Stephane M

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Stephane M" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I jsut download the IP phone software of www.voipfone.co.uk
    >
    > Having a Voipfone Telephone Number, how people can phone me ??

    By dialling your phone number..?

    > 2) I plan to get a SPA-2000, how can I receive phone calls , from people
    > who
    > have NO IP phone ??

    See above..

    Ivor