    words "PUBIC SCHOOL" were shown.
    That is correct. The L is missing. Yep, that's teaching our kids good.

    But not as bad as the painters who were marking a SHCOOL crossing.
    richard, Sep 22, 2010

  2. richard

    Jordon Guest

    richard wrote:
    > Before you go mouthing off about the mispelling in the subject, it was
    > intentional.

    If you tried to intentionally misspell something, it would probably
    end up spelled correctly.

    Try it on that word up there that you used, "mispelling".
    Jordon, Sep 22, 2010

  3. richard

    Bill Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:17:03 -0700, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Before you go mouthing off about the mispelling in the subject, it was
    >intentional.
    >
    >CNN is running a story that has some heads turning for a third look.
    >What'd that sign say?
    >On a particular billboard out in the wide open skies, I kid you not, the
    >words "PUBIC SCHOOL" were shown.
    >That is correct. The L is missing. Yep, that's teaching our kids good.

    WELL... teaching our kids WELL.
    Bill, Sep 22, 2010
  4. "Bill" <BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:17:03 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Before you go mouthing off about the mispelling in the subject, it was
    >>intentional.
    >>
    >>CNN is running a story that has some heads turning for a third look.
    >>What'd that sign say?
    >>On a particular billboard out in the wide open skies, I kid you not, the
    >>words "PUBIC SCHOOL" were shown.
    >>That is correct. The L is missing. Yep, that's teaching our kids good.
    >>

    > WELL... teaching our kids WELL.

    thats all well and good!
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 23, 2010
  5. Bill wrote:

    > richard <> wrote:
    >> Before you go mouthing off about the mispelling in the subject, it
    >> was intentional.
    >>
    >> CNN is running a story that has some heads turning for a third look.
    >> What'd that sign say? On a particular billboard out in the wide open
    >> skies, I kid you not, the words "PUBIC SCHOOL" were shown. That is
    >> correct. The L is missing. Yep, that's teaching our kids good.

    > WELL... teaching our kids WELL.

    RtS never went to pubic shcool ... <lol> Oh wait, he will say "it
    was intentional!"

    --
    -bts
    -This poast is valid through December 21, 2012
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 23, 2010
  6. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Jordon <jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> writes and having writ moves on.
    >richard wrote:
    >> Before you go mouthing off about the mispelling in the subject, it was
    >> intentional.

    >If you tried to intentionally misspell something, it would probably
    >end up spelled correctly.

    >Try it on that word up there that you used, "mispelling".

    Good catch, he probably meant "mespelling".

    Mike "someone should have learnt him well" Yetto
    In practice they are not.
    Mike Yetto, Sep 23, 2010