    discovered the MCDST certification. Does anyone know how
    new this cert is?

    Thanks from Texas!

    Carol, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Carol

    Hired Goon Guest

    Exams were available as of Jan 12.

    Hired Goon, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Carol

    Carol Guest

    I found the answer---Janusry 12, 2004!

    Carol, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Carol

    Carol Guest

    I found the answer---January 12, 2004

    Carol, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Glad you found it (the cert)! The first exam did come out in January, and
    the second in early Februrary. We have had our Microsoft Official Curriculum
    (MOC) courses available since December, and our MSPress Training Kits for
    these two exams should be out over the next few months. We also have created
    three assessments that can be taken at www.microsoft.com/assessment and will
    soon release a 1-day exam prep clinic to help the experienced helpdesk
    person prepare for the exams!

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning