    be done with the PIX?

    --

    Rob

    Robert R Kircher, Jr., Sep 19, 2004

  2. Re: multiple external IPs on a PIX 501

    Hi,

    You can accomplish this using NAT translations. Just translate the external
    xxx.xxx.xxx.x2 to 192.168.1.3 and setup the access rules to only allow port
    3389.

    Erik

    "Robert R Kircher, Jr." <> wrote in message
    > First let me say that I'm a PIX newbie.
    >
    > I need to do the following. I want to pass TCP 3389 through the PIX to

    more
    > then one server. Currently I have this working to one server but now I

    need
    > to bring another server online and access it via 3389 as well. Basically,

    > need 3389 traffic to external IP xxx.xxx.xx1 to go to 192.168.1.2 and 3389
    > traffic to external IP xxx.xxx.xx2 to go to 192.168.1.3. I can do this
    > with MS ISA server by assigning multiple IPs to the external NIC. Can

    this

    Erik Tamminga, Sep 19, 2004

  3. Re: multiple external IPs on a PIX 501

    Thanks Erik... I have it up and working now.

    --

    Rob

    Robert R Kircher, Jr., Sep 19, 2004