    ATI RADEON 9600 ALL IN WONDER 128MB
    MITSUMI 1.44MB 3.5" FLOPPY DISK DRIVE BLACK

    Thanks

    Vince Slevin, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Vince Slevin

    Greg Guest

    Vince Slevin wrote:

    > ALBATRON K8X 800 PRO II MAIN BOARD
    > AMD ATHLON 64 3200+
    > ARTEC 16X DVD DRIVE (GREEN)
    > ARTEC 52X24X52 CDRW (GREEN)
    > SCORPIO 868WG (GREEN) W/ P4 420W
    > MISUKO MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD /MOUSE COMBO GREEN
    > CREATIVE LABS SOUND BLASTER AUDIGY ES PCI SOUND
    > Microsoft Windows XP PROFESSIONAL
    > COSAIR DDR400 DUAL-CHANNEL MEMORY 1GB
    > 2 MAXTOR DIAMONDMAX PLUS 9 80GB ATA 133 hard drives
    > ATI RADEON 9600 ALL IN WONDER 128MB
    > MITSUMI 1.44MB 3.5" FLOPPY DISK DRIVE BLACK
    >
    > Thanks

    Probably about 1,500 to 2,000.

    That 500 dollar median is because i'm tired:)

    The processor is nice, but everything else is so-so.

    Notes about the system:
    -The dvd drive is only read, while read/write drives are becoming fairly
    popular
    -I'd prefer a more powerful PS, simply as power supplys are incredibly
    cheap.
    -Not a bad amount of ram! 1 gig of dual channel would be pretty nice.
    -The video card could use some upgrading
    -Although i'm not sure what the speed is on the hard drives, 80 gig
    drives tend to be 5400. I'm a bit of an efficiency nut, so i'd much
    rather prefer a 60 gig 7200 RPM drive to a 80 gig 5400 RPM drive.

    Greg, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Vince Slevin

    Vince Slevin Guest

    "Greg" <> wrote in message
    > Vince Slevin wrote:
    >
    > > ALBATRON K8X 800 PRO II MAIN BOARD
    > > AMD ATHLON 64 3200+
    > > ARTEC 16X DVD DRIVE (GREEN)
    > > ARTEC 52X24X52 CDRW (GREEN)
    > > SCORPIO 868WG (GREEN) W/ P4 420W
    > > MISUKO MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD /MOUSE COMBO GREEN
    > > CREATIVE LABS SOUND BLASTER AUDIGY ES PCI SOUND
    > > Microsoft Windows XP PROFESSIONAL
    > > COSAIR DDR400 DUAL-CHANNEL MEMORY 1GB
    > > 2 MAXTOR DIAMONDMAX PLUS 9 80GB ATA 133 hard drives
    > > ATI RADEON 9600 ALL IN WONDER 128MB
    > > MITSUMI 1.44MB 3.5" FLOPPY DISK DRIVE BLACK
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > Probably about 1,500 to 2,000.
    >
    > That 500 dollar median is because i'm tired:)
    >
    > The processor is nice, but everything else is so-so.
    >
    > Notes about the system:
    > -The dvd drive is only read, while read/write drives are becoming fairly
    > popular
    > -I'd prefer a more powerful PS, simply as power supplys are incredibly
    > cheap.
    > -Not a bad amount of ram! 1 gig of dual channel would be pretty nice.
    > -The video card could use some upgrading
    > -Although i'm not sure what the speed is on the hard drives, 80 gig
    > drives tend to be 5400. I'm a bit of an efficiency nut, so i'd much
    > rather prefer a 60 gig 7200 RPM drive to a 80 gig 5400 RPM drive.

    The hard drive has 7200 RPM

    Vince Slevin, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Vince Slevin

    Vince Slevin Guest

    "Greg" <> wrote in message
    > Vince Slevin wrote:
    >
    > > ALBATRON K8X 800 PRO II MAIN BOARD
    > > AMD ATHLON 64 3200+
    > > ARTEC 16X DVD DRIVE (GREEN)
    > > ARTEC 52X24X52 CDRW (GREEN)
    > > SCORPIO 868WG (GREEN) W/ P4 420W
    > > MISUKO MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD /MOUSE COMBO GREEN
    > > CREATIVE LABS SOUND BLASTER AUDIGY ES PCI SOUND
    > > Microsoft Windows XP PROFESSIONAL
    > > COSAIR DDR400 DUAL-CHANNEL MEMORY 1GB
    > > 2 MAXTOR DIAMONDMAX PLUS 9 80GB ATA 133 hard drives
    > > ATI RADEON 9600 ALL IN WONDER 128MB
    > > MITSUMI 1.44MB 3.5" FLOPPY DISK DRIVE BLACK
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > Probably about 1,500 to 2,000.
    >
    > That 500 dollar median is because i'm tired:)
    >
    > The processor is nice, but everything else is so-so.
    >
    > Notes about the system:
    > -The dvd drive is only read, while read/write drives are becoming fairly
    > popular

    I couldn't find any green dvd burners and everything else is green so didn't
    put it in.

    Vince Slevin, Feb 12, 2004