    ..NET IDE (for the web/windows application exams) as opposed to writing code
    manually?

    Asad
    AIK, Nov 26, 2003

  2. AIK

    Lorne Smith Guest

    If you learn the material instead of studying braindumps and memorising
    answers (and I'm NOT saying you are), then it will hardly matter if you need
    to choose multiple choice or actually write code now, will it? If you know
    the material, then you know the material...

    Lorne Smith, Nov 27, 2003

  3. AIK

    AIK Guest

    That was not my question. Let me rephrase: Am I tested on accomplishing a
    task using Visual Studio IDE, or rather on accomplishing tasks by writing
    manual code!

    You do realize that anything I can do with the Visual Studio IDE can be done
    without it by simply writing the code in notepad right? So that's what I'm
    asking. Do I need to remember the coding details or am I given a fully
    functional Visual Studio IDE in the exam to work in.

    Asad

    AIK, Nov 27, 2003
  4. AIK

    Lorne Smith Guest

    You get multiple choice questions AFAIK, though understand there are some
    which query you on the VS IDE...

    The format of the tests can be found on the MS site and even in this
    newsgroup with about 30 seconds of searching...

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Nov 28, 2003
  5. AIK

    AIK Guest

    Here is the link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-315.asp

    Find me where the information is available on the exam format coz I can't
    find it! If you know where it is why can't you just help someone by posting
    the link!

    AIK, Nov 29, 2003
  6. Let me see if I can target an answer to your original question.

    Yes, the exam may pose a few questions to you based on using VS.NET. Most of
    the exam will probably be on the .NET runtime - not the specific language
    necessarily.

    Be sure to understand how to debug code in VS.NET. Know all the debugging
    windows and how to use the new advanced features of debugging in VS.NET.

    Good luck.
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Dec 2, 2003