    the exam answers? like contact/mailing address details etc

    thanks
    , Oct 20, 2006

  2. Guest

    also how much time do you spend on the practise exam before real exam
    starts?
    are the practise exam questions of the same subject matter as real one?

    thanks

    ps (this is a bit OT for the dotnet group but i thought many posters
    there have been through this experience)

    wrote:
    > this will be my first time taking an mcad exam so bear with what might
    > seem a newbie question
    >
    > on usenet i read that a survey makes up part of each mcad exam. how
    > much time are you given for this? how may questions are there in the
    > survey? what type?
    >
    > are there any other bits which need to be filled in onscreen besides
    > the exam answers? like contact/mailing address details etc
    >
    > thanks
    , Oct 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    anyone been through this experience? what sort of survey is the pre
    exam survey?

    wrote:
    > also how much time do you spend on the practise exam before real exam
    > starts?
    > are the practise exam questions of the same subject matter as real one?
    >

    > thanks
    >
    > ps (this is a bit OT for the dotnet group but i thought many posters
    > there have been through this experience)
    >

    > wrote:
    > > this will be my first time taking an mcad exam so bear with what might
    > > seem a newbie question
    > >
    > > on usenet i read that a survey makes up part of each mcad exam. how
    > > much time are you given for this? how may questions are there in the
    > > survey? what type?
    > >
    > > are there any other bits which need to be filled in onscreen besides
    > > the exam answers? like contact/mailing address details etc
    > >
    > > thanks
    , Oct 24, 2006
  4. Hello,

    In my exam there was 20 minutes set aside for making comments about the exam
    questions. These play no part in your final score, so I ignored doing this
    and focused on answering the exam questions and finished as soon as I had
    done this.
    In my case I was doing practise transcender exams on and off for
    some months before the real exam, whenever I had a free hour or so at work.
    Then did some cramming weekend before exam, but everone as there own way of
    doing things.

    Bye John S

    Bye John S

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obkMgU2ltbW9ucw==?=, Nov 6, 2006