    putra Guest

    hello, i'm from malaysia.i just want to know how much the
    mcsa earn in a month. that's all

    putra, Feb 21, 2004

  2. putra

    Alex Foley Guest

    Unemployed

    (said enough)

    Alex Foley, Feb 22, 2004

  3. putra

    JaR Guest

    putra opined, On 2/21/04 1:51 AM:
    > hello, i'm from malaysia.i just want to know how much the
    > mcsa earn in a month. that's all

    About a buck three ninety five.

    Give or take a rupee or two.

    Less, of course, the exchange rate.

    And taxes, of course.

    Your mileage may vary.

    Offer not valid in WA, AK, P.E.I. or Puerto Rico.

    Shipping and handling extra.

    Void if sticker removed.

    HTH, HAND.

    JaR
    Thug #1-900

    JaR, Feb 23, 2004
  4. putra

    weneedmscsa Guest

    Hello --- we need MCSAs, we are hiring for $45/hr for
    staging engineers.

    weneedmscsa, Feb 23, 2004
  5. putra

    kpg Guest

    Do I have to move to Iraq?

    kpg, Feb 23, 2004
  6. putra

    JaR Guest

    kpg opined, On 2/23/04 10:08 AM:
    > Do I have to move to Iraq?

    Naw, Hawaii.

    JaR, Feb 23, 2004
  7. putra

    Guest Guest

    Hmm, I've not seen a help wanted ad asking for MCSA's
    yet. I'm currently employed, and have been with my
    company before the MCSA was even an option, but I do
    watch the help wanted ads. I don't think that most
    employers even know what a MCSA is yet. They will come
    around sooner or later. But for now nothing.
    OH, to answer your question. I make just under 60k a year
    (US dollars). But I'm the exception. Almost 10 years
    experience in IT, been with the company for 5 years,
    headed projects, proven my worth, and all that happy
    crap. If I was to leave the company and start new I would
    be lucky to get 45k a year in today's market. Minus the
    experience and previous salary range and I would be
    looking at 25k to 30k square in the face... and would be
    lucky to get that. I've seen jobs paying as low as 7
    bucks an hour for MCSE's (normally schools and other
    public places).

    Oh, but seeing that your in Malaysia, just sit tight for
    a while. There will be a company exporting our jobs over
    you in a few short years. You'll have more work then you
    can shake a company CFO at.

    Guest, Feb 24, 2004