    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

    George

    , Feb 8, 2006

  2. Hi,
    how about asking the pix?

    pixfirewall> sh vers

    Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(4)
    Cisco PIX Device Manager Version 3.0(4)

    Compiled on Fri 02-Jul-04 00:07 by morlee

    pixfirewall up 141 days 2 hours

    Hardware: PIX-525, 256 MB RAM, CPU Pentium III 600 MHz
    Flash E28F128J3 @ 0x300, 16MB

    Mathias

    --
    CCIE #11220
    Everything written is MY opinion only, not the one of my company or

    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

    My signature is certified by Fraunhofer Society.
    The root-ca IS trusted but the browser-manufacturers want big $ to have
    it included

    Mathias Gaertner, Feb 8, 2006