    reason we can fall back to the previous version.

    My question is how much flash memory does an IOS require?

    Thank you for any advice.
    Farouq, Sep 2, 2005

  2. Hi Farouq,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco IOS Software Selector:

    http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/ISTMAIN/servlet/index

    The Cisco IOS Software Selector finds the right Cisco IOS software and
    the amount of memory you need to run the Cisco IOS features you want to
    run on your Cisco platform.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    http://www.bradreese.com/index.htm#EXPERTS