  1. When do they plan on stopping the 2000 Certs. I am debating weather my 2
    certs from 2000 are worth persuing and then move up to 2003 so I have dual
    MCSEs
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FsaSBUZWNo?=, Feb 16, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FsaSBUZWNo?=

    Consultant Guest

    move to 2003 in 2006

    Consultant, Feb 16, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FsaSBUZWNo?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    providing your back to the future time machine still works properly.
    last time i checked, michael j. fox did something to it and there was
    all this slimy stuff on the buttons. WTF!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 16, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FsaSBUZWNo?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >move to 2003 in 2006
    ..... then do longhorn server when Blackcomb/Vienna comes out.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 16, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FsaSBUZWNo?=

    Consultant Guest

    damn parkinsons

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > providing your back to the future time machine still works properly.
    > last time i checked, michael j. fox did something to it and there was
    > all this slimy stuff on the buttons. WTF!!
    >

    > Consultant wrote:
    >> move to 2003 in 2006
    >>
    >> "Cali Tech" <> wrote in message
    >>> When do they plan on stopping the 2000 Certs. I am debating weather my 2
    >>> certs from 2000 are worth persuing and then move up to 2003 so I have
    >>> dual
    >>> MCSEs

    Consultant, Feb 16, 2006