    56k Modem
    Sharp 15" LCD Monitor
    Hauppauge Win TV Go TV Tuner

    joey jo jo, Nov 27, 2003

  2. joey jo jo

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "joey jo jo" <> wrote in news:bq5la7$47d$1
    @newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > AMD Athlon XP 2000+
    > 256mb SDRAM
    > 60gig Hard Drive
    > 8x CD-Rewriter.
    > SIS 900 Fast PCI Ethernet Adaptor
    > 56k Modem
    > Sharp 15" LCD Monitor
    > Hauppauge Win TV Go TV Tuner

    My laptop is similar:
    XP2000+
    512 megs DDR SDRAM
    40 GB HD
    16x CDRW/DVD
    Realtek NIC
    nVidia GF4 Go graphics
    no TV Tuner

    I paid $1150 after rebate. Hope this gives you something to go on

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 27, 2003

  3. joey jo jo

    Wizard Guest

    ~ $400

    Wizard, Nov 28, 2003
  4. joey jo jo

    Michael-NC Guest

    575.00

    Michael-NC, Nov 28, 2003
  5. joey jo jo

    Trent© Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 02:04:48 GMT, "Michael-NC"
    <> wrote:

    >575.00

    Wal-Mart has them everyday for about $450.

    But you probably WOULD pay $575! lol

    Wishing you and yours a happy Thanksgiving season...

    Trent

    Trent©, Nov 29, 2003
  6. joey jo jo

    Michael-NC Guest

    He has a 15" LCD included asswipe. 575.00 is what he _can_ get for it.

    Now go **** yourself troll.

    Michael-NC, Nov 29, 2003
  7. joey jo jo

    Michael-NC Guest

    BTW, you're the same tard that said you could get 450.00 for a Compaq with a
    Cyrix CPU.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?X2CC42AA6

    Jackass.

    PS. That x-no archive really helps loser...

    Michael-NC, Nov 29, 2003
  8. joey jo jo

    joey jo jo Guest

    $400!! (is that american $) I payed £200 / $350 US dollars for the monitor
    alone

    joey jo jo, Nov 29, 2003
  9. joey jo jo

    joey jo jo Guest

    BTW: the monitor is only 1 week old

    joey jo jo, Nov 29, 2003
  10. joey jo jo

    olfart Guest

    "joey jo jo" <> wrote in message
    > $400!! (is that american $) I payed £200 / $350 US dollars for the monitor
    > alone
    >
    > "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > | ~ $400
    > |
    > | joey jo jo wrote:
    > | >
    > | > I'm looking to buy a laptop buit I want to sell my desktop PC, how

    much
    > do
    > | > you think this is worth:
    > | >
    > | > AMD Athlon XP 2000+
    > | > 256mb SDRAM
    > | > 60gig Hard Drive
    > | > 8x CD-Rewriter.
    > | > SIS 900 Fast PCI Ethernet Adaptor
    > | > 56k Modem
    > | > Sharp 15" LCD Monitor
    > | > Hauppauge Win TV Go TV Tuner

    well then keep the monitor and sell the rest for $ 50.00

    olfart, Nov 30, 2003