    Nocturnal Guest

    Myself, I haven't really done this, yet. I plan to at least put aside ONE
    hour of just pure reading my books. You?
    Nocturnal, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Nocturnal

    Jason Guest

    Reading is fine for theory, but the best way to "study" is to do it. If you
    are studying helpdesk procedures and protocols that's one thing. Otherwise,
    put the books down and get more hands on...your employer will appreciate
    experience far more than the "paper cert" you are "working" toward.

    Word on the street is that Microsoft is updating cert exams to make them
    harder for those without the hands-on to pass anyway, because the value of
    the cert process has been decreasing due to the growing trend towards paper
    certifications.

    /rant

    Jason, Mar 19, 2005

  3. Nocturnal