    mohammed Guest

    Hi this is mohammed and i want to know about this course's
    fees and future of this course and i'm from INDIA THANKS

    mohammed, Apr 29, 2004

  2. mohammed

    Guest Guest

    future & outlook looks good for this cert...alot of my
    friends that are MCSD/MCSE/MCSA are saying "finally"
    microsoft finally came out with a cert that focus on the
    desktop side...fee's on this in dollars ranges...not sure
    how much it'll cost in rubles (however u spell it)

    not to be rude...pls don't take our US jobs away. ;/

    Guest, Apr 29, 2004

  3. mohammed

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 30, 2004