    don't have loads of cash.)

    ty

    Alexandre Harvey-Tremblay
    Alexandre, May 12, 2004

  2. Alexandre

    Matt Hawley Guest

    FHow much each tests cost?

    Hi Alexandre,

    First off, Microsoft isn't selling the practice tests. Third party companies are, and some of them are selling brain dumps which are pretty much near copies of the real test.

    However, most Microsoft tests do cost $125 US. If you're going for MCAD, factor in 3 tests (minimum) at $125. But, also don't forget your other costs such as purchasing books and study materials.

    Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
    http://www.eworldui.net

    I read on the microsoft website that most tests costs
    around 125$ US. But they are selling practice tests for 99
    $!?!? How the hell would anyone want to buy a practice
    test at a price so close to the real test. I mean just
    take the test twice if you fail the first time.

    So how much the tests costs (MCAD)? (I'm a student and
    don't have loads of cash.)

    ty

    Alexandre Harvey-Tremblay
    Matt Hawley, May 13, 2004