how much does a msca start out fresh out of school?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by jer599, Nov 16, 2005.

  1. jer599

    jer599 Guest

    jer599, Nov 16, 2005

  2. jer599

    MitchS Guest

    Call the local BK. If you have some experience, you may get lucky and match
    that.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 16, 2005

  3. jer599

    LnkWizard Guest

    They are offering fresh new MCSE's/A's jobs starting at $5.25/hr
    here in Little Rock. No Sh!t, I kid you not.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    "jer599" <> wrote in message

    LnkWizard, Nov 16, 2005
  4. jer599

    Consultant Guest

    @ 85k a year

    "jer599" <> wrote in message

    Consultant, Nov 16, 2005
  5. jer599

    Jamco Guest

    yes, but he said how much does a mcsa make, not how much does a man whore
    make....

    Jamco, Nov 17, 2005
  6. jer599

    Dubya Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Jamco spewed across the ether:

    > how much does a man whore
    > make....

    ~$400,000 per year that I report to the IRS. Thanks for asking.

    G.W.B

    Dubya, Nov 17, 2005