    front?
    --
    Clay
    Clay, Oct 2, 2006

  2. Clay

    jkozlowski Guest

    $125.00

    But if you get the ms press books they have a coupon in the back of the book
    that brings it down abit. Also, if you go to sites that sell early expirary
    vouchers like getcertified4less they usually are much cheapier (125.00 down
    to 87.00) the draw back on those deals usually they expire very fast
    (sometimes that very day).

    jkozlowski, Oct 2, 2006

  3. Clay

    Clay Guest