    guess this is a 2 parter.

    1. What did you use so study?
    2. How much did you spend?
    =?Utf-8?B?c29vbnRvYmVtY3Nl?=, Oct 1, 2007

  2. "soontobemcse" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > I am just starting to pursue the MCSE and I was wondering how much I should
    > anticipate on spending to obtain it.
    >
    > I know, I know, it's going to depend on what I choose to use as study
    > guides, etc. But I would love to see what the average MCSE spends. So I
    > guess this is a 2 parter.
    >
    > 1. What did you use so study?
    > 2. How much did you spend?

    1.) Experience.
    2.) The cost of the exams.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 1, 2007

  3. Different people spend differing amounts of money for whichever
    certification they are trying to obtain. Personally I spend about $10,000
    each year futhering my educaation and working for certifications. Granted I
    take many more exams then most, but I kinda have to. :)

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 1, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c29vbnRvYmVtY3Nl?=

    Brat® Guest

    --
    Brat® MCNGP # 69
    Brat®, Oct 2, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c29vbnRvYmVtY3Nl?=

    Jtyc Guest

    >> 1. What did you use so study? 2 years of my life away

    4 months. neener neener

    >> 2. How much did you spend? no clue... I was sponsored so college, books
    >> & cert exams were paid for :)

    One book + test cost(each test) = not too much.
    Jtyc, Oct 2, 2007
  6. 2 Weeks. :)

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 2, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c29vbnRvYmVtY3Nl?=

    Brat® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> 1. What did you use so study? 2 years of my life away

    > 4 months. neener neener

    Ah but that included the time I spent in class and the midterms and exams I
    had there... so longer that way. The 2 years were not exclusive cert study

    >>> 2. How much did you spend? no clue... I was sponsored so college,
    >>> books & cert exams were paid for :)

    > One book + test cost(each test) = not too much.

    mine was still cheaper :p
    Brat®, Oct 2, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?c29vbnRvYmVtY3Nl?=

    Brat® Guest