    or do I need something faster?

    R's,
    John
    John L, Nov 8, 2006

  2. John L

    C:\\Marko Guest

    Hi,

    I recommend that You use something with more power.
    Some P II or P III (or some old Duron) will be more than enough (128 or 256
    MB RAM, CPU 533 MHz or more)
    Basically, it depends on lot of things like codecs You're using, do You
    have transcoding, IVR, voicemail system, GUI,databases, termination cards,
    BR

    Marko

    C:\\Marko, Nov 8, 2006

  3. John L