How Micro-pump will change the future of computer/ mobile chips.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by studyandjobs@yahoo.com, Dec 15, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Dec 15, 2006

  2. johannes Guest

    wrote:

    > How Micro-pump will change the future of computer/ mobile chips.
    > Engineers at Purdue University have developed a tiny "micro-pump"
    > cooling device small enough to fit on a computer chip that circulates
    > coolant through channels etched into the chip. ............. For
    > detail....
    > http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
    >
    > or
    > http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
    >
    > Regards,

    Can't imagine it will work very well.
    1) The volume of fluid will be microscopic. Not enough to cool the
    chip unless connected to an outside reservoir, but then it's not
    self-contained. 2) Dissolved minerals or even micro organisms will
    deposit in the channels and eventually block them

    johannes, Dec 15, 2006

  3. Andreas Guest

    schrieb:
    > How Micro-pump will change the future of computer/ mobile chips.
    > Engineers at Purdue University have developed a tiny "micro-pump"
    > cooling device small enough to fit on a computer chip that circulates
    > coolant through channels etched into the chip. ............. For
    > detail....
    > http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
    >
    > or
    > http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
    >
    > Regards,

    Wer auf solche billige Werbung reinfällt, ist selbst schuld!

    Andreas, Dec 16, 2006
  4. "A" == "Andreas" writes:

    No I am not racist, but....

    aus.computers and he replies in German. Hmmmmm......

    Isn't aus Australia not Austria?

    --
    ========
    Thanks.....

    Jarod

    Jarod (the puppy), Dec 16, 2006
  5. "Jarod (the puppy)" schrieb:

    > No I am not racist, but....

    thats good to read

    > aus.computers and he replies in German. Hmmmmm......
    >
    > Isn't aus Australia not Austria?

    isn't de.comp.hardware.misc a German group, not Australian? hmmmmm ...

    greetinx
    Hartmut

    Hartmut Gastens, Dec 16, 2006
  6. jollyrodgers Guest

    "Andreas" <> wrote in message
    > schrieb:
    >> How Micro-pump will change the future of computer/ mobile chips.
    >> Engineers at Purdue University have developed a tiny "micro-pump"
    >> cooling device small enough to fit on a computer chip that circulates
    >> coolant through channels etched into the chip. ............. For
    >> detail....
    >> http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
    >>
    >> or
    >> http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>

    > Wer auf solche billige Werbung reinfällt, ist selbst schuld!

    No shit !!!!

    jollyrodgers, Dec 17, 2006
  7. Simon Dean Guest

    Hartmut Gastens wrote:
    > "Jarod (the puppy)" schrieb:
    >

    >>No I am not racist, but....

    > thats good to read
    >

    >>aus.computers and he replies in German. Hmmmmm......
    >>
    >>Isn't aus Australia not Austria?

    > isn't de.comp.hardware.misc a German group, not Australian? hmmmmm ...
    >
    > greetinx
    > Hartmut

    You're both liars.... uk.comp.homebuilt is a UK newsgroup! Therefore we
    speak the Queen's English mate, cor blimey guvnor where's me Jellied
    eels eh? :p

    Though I do fancy someone chucking another shrimp on the barbie with
    some cold german beer... :p

    Simon Dean, Dec 17, 2006