    M. Murcek Guest

    Has anybody ever heard a halfway believable number of how many units of XP
    x-64 Edition have been sold?
    M. Murcek, Nov 7, 2006

  2. I don't think its a lot, to be honest. First of all, its OEM, comes only by
    choice on select brands and models of PC's. Its really a linch pin to Vista.
    But a lot of people are using it. I personally think the units are near XP
    MCE.
    --
    Andre
    Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Nov 7, 2006

  3. No published figures that I've seen. Not even intelligent guesses posted.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 7, 2006