How many testlets in 71-297?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neo, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Neo

    Neo Guest

    I did it yesterday in Prometric. After I finished testlet #5, the program
    crashed. The people there restarted the test, but it only started to ask me
    of the comments. After the thank-you note printed out, it crashed again.
    I'm not quite sure that there is only 5 testlets in the whole exam -- seems
    like too few. Some people elsewhere reported they had 8 testlets, some
    reported 6.

    Questions:

    1. How many testlets does 71-297 really have?

    2. If I'm not able to try all the testlets because of crashing, do I still
    have any chance to pass it?

    3. Is this test an adaptive one?

    Thanks!

    Thomas

    Neo, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Hi Neo,

    I did the Test today. It have 6 Testlets.

    Christian

    Christian Lüdtke, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Neo

    Neo Guest

    is it possibly an adaptive test so that it refused to ask me more questions
    because i got it wrong too many times?

    Neo, Aug 14, 2003
  4. Neo

    Consultant Guest

    mr. anderson

    Consultant, Aug 14, 2003
  5. Neo

    Adam Guest

    6 testlets here, 80 questions. It also crashed twice for
    me. Both times it restarted right where I left off.

    Adam, Aug 14, 2003
  6. I don't think that they ask you more questions, because the Number and Time
    ist given at the beginning. But it is possible that the questions are not
    static. At Citrix the Questions are adaptive.

    Christian

    Christian Lüdtke, Aug 14, 2003
  7. "Christian Lüdtke" <> wrote in message
    > At Citrix the Questions are adaptive.

    They must have changed them since last year. None of my five Citrix tests
    were adaptive.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 14, 2003
  8. I've done the CCA in June this Jear.

    "Politician Spock" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Christian Lüdtke" <> wrote in message
    > > At Citrix the Questions are adaptive.
    > >

    > They must have changed them since last year. None of my five Citrix tests
    > were adaptive.
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    Christian Lüdtke, Aug 15, 2003
  9. "Christian Lüdtke" <> wrote in message
    > I've done the CCA in June this Jear.

    I hope you used protection.

    --
    Fris "Wrap that rascal!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 15, 2003
  10. Neo

    Jtyc Guest

    > I hope you used protection.
    > Fris "Wrap that rascal!" bee® MCNGP #13

    Remember, if it smells funky, wrap that monkey.

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2003