    Any help would be appreciated!

    Thanks

    Mikey
    Paleozoic, May 9, 2005

  2. Paleozoic

    Pal Guest

    i had 43, 4 were simulation
    --
    Pal
    MCP

    Pal, May 10, 2005

  3. Paleozoic

    Paleozoic Guest

    Thank you!

    Mikey

    wrote in message
    >> > Hey, I have already passed 70-270 and 70-290, and I

    am
    >> > preparing for 70-291. Anybody know how many

    questions
    >> > (approx) on the 70-291 exam? 70-290 was 45 with 4

    of them
    >> > being Simulations, 70-270 was 58 with no simulations.
    >> >
    >> > Any help would be appreciated!
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> >
    >> > Mikey
    >> >

    >> Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup

    Services

    ---
    >> ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **

    ---

    Paleozoic, May 10, 2005
  4. Paleozoic

    Guest Guest

    Let me paste in my answer to a previous thread about 70-
    270:

    "Don't anybody blame the updated test for a failing
    score. That was as easy for me as the A+ tests. I passed
    with 905 and barely picked up any books or study
    materials. I was so confident that I aced it that I did
    not go back and reveiw even one question when I was
    done. I answered them all and then ended the test. If I
    went back and reviewed them, I may not have gotten
    anything wrong. The thing is that the 70-270 exam
    requires that you know something about a server
    environment. Don't go into the test thinking its all
    about Windows XP, because it is more about Windows XP
    from a server perspective. If you have any experience
    actually working in a server environment, then you should
    have no trouble with this exam. If your just reading
    books and playing with your Windows XP desktop, GOOD LUCK!

    Whatever the problem is, don't blame the exam, because it
    was a piece of cake and I took the new exam on 5/6/05."

    I thought it was easy, but I manage some small biz
    servers, so I have some experience. Many of the
    questions require you to already possess the same
    knowledge required to pass 70-290 and 70-291. I would
    say that if you take 70-290 and 70-291 first, then 70-270
    will be a breeze. Despite the test being called Windows
    XP, there are only a handful of questions one can answer
    if you JUST know Windows XP. It is really about XP in a
    Windows Server 2003 environment.

    Hope this helps!

    Mikey

    -