    Mark Newby Guest

    how many questions are in 70-315 real exams and how long do you get to
    complete the exam?

    Mark Newby, May 2, 2005

  2. It is around 43 questions, and it takes around 1.5 hours to complete the
    exam, although you have 2.5 hours

    =?Utf-8?B?WmlhZG5i?=, May 2, 2005

  3. Mark Newby

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >It is around 43 questions, and it takes around 1.5 hours to complete the
    >exam, although you have 2.5 hours

    Don't remember it being that long when I took it; it's been a while
    though...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 3, 2005
  4. Mark Newby

    Mark Newby Guest

    Ziadnb wrote:
    > "Mark Newby" wrote:
    >>how many questions are in 70-315 real exams and how long do you get to
    >>complete the exam?
    >>

    > It is around 43 questions, and it takes around 1.5 hours to complete the
    > exam, although you have 2.5 hours

    any advances?...

    Mark Newby, May 5, 2005
  5. Mark Newby

    Sudar Guest

    Hi Mark,

    The number of questions varry from 40 - 50 for the exam (It's not the
    same in all the exams) and the time for completing them is around 2.5
    hours

    --
    Sudar

    Sudar, May 6, 2005