    Assuming it is 90 questions in OS + Hardware, how many questions are
    there for them to pick from? Are they randomly generated for each exam
    sitting?
    chobb, Aug 14, 2004

  2. chobb

    bobG Guest

    (chobb) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Assuming it is 90 questions in OS + Hardware, how many questions are
    > there for them to pick from? Are they randomly generated for each exam
    > sitting?

    There are 80 questions, you have 90 minutes to complete. You may
    review all questions, and change answers if you like, although I
    wouldn't. My second guessing myself rarely turns out better than my
    first selection in any exam siuation.

    The questions are randomly generated for each exam sitting, from a
    pool of thousands, although I don't know the exact number. While
    practice tests are great tools, you really need to know the material,
    otherwise you're just memorizing the answers to those particular
    questions.
    bobG, Aug 14, 2004