  1. Danilo

    Danilo Guest

    I took 70-271 and there were 61 questions! Too much! Repeated questions.
    Danilo, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Danilo

    Shawn Dafoe Guest

    I had 55 - don't forget that there are "beta" questions in there that MS is
    using to expand the test question pool.

    Shawn Dafoe, Jul 2, 2005

  3. Danilo

    Jerry Mills Guest

    I had 61 on the 271 test taken July 1st

    --

    Jerry

    http://spiderathome.blogspot.com/
    http://spider1.blogspot.com/

    Jerry Mills, Jul 3, 2005
  4. Danilo

    skurek Guest

    I hady 62 in May 2005.
    skurek
    skurek, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Danilo

    orteaga2k2 Guest

    I had 50 on 272 with 125 minutes taken July 29th...

    orteaga2k2, Jul 30, 2005