  1. hahaaoao

    hahaaoao Guest

    and how much time do I get for the exam?

    hahaaoao, Dec 26, 2004

  2. hahaaoao

    ej Guest

    Here's a link that might help you find that information:

    http://www.google.com

    Try it. You might find the answers to your questions.

    ej

    ej, Dec 27, 2004

  3. hahaaoao

    hahaaoao Guest

    I try it, but can't find the answer to my question,
    that's why I post my question here, does someone know?

    hahaaoao, Dec 27, 2004
  4. Sorry, time's up.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004
  5. >I try it, but can't find the answer to my question,
    >that's why I post my question here, does someone know?

    yes.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  6. hahaaoao

    Nerd32768 Guest

    > >I try it, but can't find the answer to my question,
    > >that's why I post my question here, does someone know?

    > yes.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    so do i

    Nerd32768, Dec 27, 2004
  7. >Sorry, time's up.

    and the answer is........ <drum roll> ........

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  8. hahaaoao

    hahaoao Guest

    why here are so many stupid people around here? if you
    don't want to answer the question just shut the F**k up

    hahaoao, Dec 29, 2004
  9. >why here are so many stupid people around here? if you
    >don't want to answer the question just shut the F**k up

    the only stupid people around here, are the people like you. You know,
    the people like you who are to stupid to be able find out the answers
    to even the most simplest of questions, which by the way, have been
    answered many times before.

    A search using the search engine of your choice will result in
    hundreds of hits, displaying the answers to your 'real tricky'
    question; but you, as so many before you, have proved far too dumb to
    undertake such a mammoth task.

    I can't believe people like you ever get employment in the profession;
    oh wait, yes I can, it's stupid people like you that allow
    hackers/crackers access to your computer systems.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2004
  10. hahaaoao

    hahaaoao Guest

    you know what, stupid sucker, since you got so much time
    to **** around, you should go back to your home to fuch
    your stupid wife or something

    hahaaoao, Dec 29, 2004
  11. hahaaoao

    hahaaoao Guest

    **** you all family

    hahaaoao, Dec 29, 2004
  12. hahaaoao

    hahaaoao Guest

    now you are happy

    hahaaoao, Dec 29, 2004
  13. hahaaoao

    hahaaoao Guest

    are you?

    hahaaoao, Dec 29, 2004
  14. hahaaoao

    hahaaoao Guest

    sucker!!!

    hahaaoao, Dec 29, 2004
  15. hahaaoao

    hahaaoao Guest

    fucker!!!!!

    hahaaoao, Dec 29, 2004
  16. hahaaoao

    hahaaoao Guest

    you still check this post? you fucking stupid!!! LOL

    hahaaoao, Dec 29, 2004
  17. >now you are happy

    very.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2004
  18. >are you?

    yes.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2004
  19. >sucker!!!

    well, I'm a sucker ah? Remind me again who's the clueless retard who
    can't use a search engine is again, you tool.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2004
  20. >fucker!!!!!

    how did that get through?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2004