  1. Peter Ehli

    Peter Ehli Guest

    How many tests are on the 70-315 test - thanks in advance.
    Peter Ehli, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Peter Ehli

    Dave Guest

    There's just the one test.

    Oh, if you're asking how many questions, I've heard 50-55
    from some people, but my 70-315 test only had 43 questions.

    Dave

    Dave, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Peter Ehli

    Eric Guest

    Dave wrote:

    > There's just the one test.
    >
    > Oh, if you're asking how many questions, I've heard 50-55
    > from some people, but my 70-315 test only had 43 questions.

    I think all of the tests have been cut back in their question counts.
    This is actually a bad thing because each question counts for more
    points.

    Eric
    Eric, Aug 19, 2004
  4. >This is actually a bad thing because each question counts for more
    >points.

    it's a bad thing because it covers less topics!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004