how many questions are on 70-290?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=, Jul 20, 2006.

  1. Also if anyone knows where i can find out how many questions are on each cert
    that would be awesome. i looked on microsoft but i could find it.

    =?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=, Jul 20, 2006

  2. I have taken the 70-290, 291, 293, and 294 exams, and each one had 40
    questions (+/- 1)

    Will

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbCBTaGVlaGFu?=, Jul 20, 2006

  3. Disclosing the number of questions on an exam is considered a violation of
    the NDA, and could result in having my certifications stripped, but I WILL
    tell you that if you schedule an exam, it should at least tell you how much
    time you have to complete the test. I can also attest that the amount of
    time given to complete an exam is MORE than adequate, assuming you are ready
    to take the test.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSE 2003

    Mostly Gizzards, Jul 20, 2006
  4. I have actually passed it today but I could not get a concrete answer on the
    number of questions there. I know some of the other microsoft certs use to
    say it. I got 42 questions by the way

    =?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=, Jul 20, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Eddie wrote:
    > I have actually passed it today but I could not get a concrete answer on the
    > number of questions there. I know some of the other microsoft certs use to
    > say it. I got 42 questions by the way

    Didn't you read the "certifications stripped" part ? This is more
    serious than a striptease, my friend.

    Cerebrus, Jul 20, 2006
  6. I just don't understand why the number of questions matters

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSE 2003

    Mostly Gizzards, Jul 20, 2006
  7. what the heck does that mean? more serious then a strip tease? I thought
    strip teases were fun not serious

    =?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=, Jul 22, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Eddie wrote:

    > what the heck does that mean? more serious then a strip tease? I thought
    > strip teases were fun not serious

    It's mighty serious when you're doing the stripping. In fact, it's
    downright gross !

    Cerebrus, Jul 23, 2006
  9. LOL. thanks for the info

    =?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=, Jul 24, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=

    ronbeacom

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Show me the Rule

    *

    Modifying and/or altering the original results/score report for this Exam or any other exam records
    *

    Violation of the current exam retake policy
    *

    Fraudulently impersonating another to gain access to the Exam
    *

    Submission of any work that is not completely your own
    *

    Providing or accepting improper assistance
    *

    Using unauthorized materials in an attempt to satisfy Exam requirements (this includes using brain-dump material and/or unauthorized publication of Exam questions with or without answers)
    *

    Disseminating actual Exam content
    *

    Possession of non-authorized items at the testing center during an Exam
    *

    Misconduct as determined by statistical analysis
    *

    Copying, publishing, disclosing, transmitting, selling, offering to sell, posting, downloading, distributing in any way, or otherwise transferring, modifying, making derivative works of, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or translating any Exam in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose
    *

    Using the Exam content in any manner that violates applicable law

    ronbeacom, Aug 30, 2010