    I am scheduled to take the exam tomorrow 10.00am. what do
    you suggest.

    thanks

    asihan, Mar 31, 2005

  2. asihan

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    March 31, 2005

    It is against the NDA by Microsoft to state the
    number of questions on the exam. However, the passing
    score is 700 for all MCP exams. I would suggest looking
    over the exam objectives listed by Microsoft at:

    microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-330.asp

    and then check them off one by one. If you aren't 100%
    sure about an item, I would look it up in your book. If
    you are using the Microsoft Press book, then you can find
    this list in the front of your book. It also lists where
    in the book you can find where it is gone over. I would
    make sure you know all of them except 3, if you wish.
    Wish you luck and please post whether you pass! :)

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 31, 2005

  3. asihan

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at

    and there is no cost.

    If you need help, you can also get excellent free detailed
    Q&A support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Why look for training and testing any where else?
    Learn from the people who built the products, learn from
    Microsoft.

    I recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training at

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    FYI-Geek101