  1. bobopl

    bobopl Guest

    How many question are there on the test
    bobopl, Jul 25, 2006

  2. bobopl

    Artlav Guest

    "bobopl" wrote:

    > How many question are there on the test

    020-271 has 61 questions with a score of 700 needed to pass
    Artlav, Jul 26, 2006

  3. bobopl

    Implacable Guest

    how about the 70-272?

    Implacable, Jul 26, 2006
  4. bobopl

    Renato Guest

    020-272 has 50 questions with a score of 700 needed to pass

    Renato, Jul 26, 2006
  5. bobopl

    Hairball56 Guest

    (remember the NDA you agreed to when taking the test)
    Also, there is NO set pattern to the number of questions, MS can make it
    range from 45 thru like 70, if you've done your homework and studied well,
    you have plenty of time to take it all all you need is 700 to pass.
    Not trying to sound like a butt here, just be careful how you answer a
    question, lots of us have worked our tails off for these certs.
    :)
    --
    ~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~

    Hairball56, Jul 28, 2006