    It seems most people here have their, or it's in the post....

    Can someone at Microsoft help?? (email me at my gmail address if you can).

    Thanks..

    Mark Gillespie, Aug 3, 2005

  2. On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:01:59 +0100, Mark Gillespie
    <> wrote:

    > Mine was ordered months ago, still sat at "Order Waiting" status, and
    > Zomax are not replying to my emails.
    >
    > It seems most people here have their, or it's in the post....
    >
    > Can someone at Microsoft help?? (email me at my gmail address if you
    > can).
    >
    > Thanks..

    Well, I got the same bullshit answer from Zomax. "Your order was
    cancelled due to credit card decline."

    There is ABSOLUTLY nothing wrong with the card details supplied, it's my
    normal valid card.

    Microsoft, what the **** is going on? Why are Zomax bullshitting their way
    out of these orders?

    Mark Gillespie, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Nope, people still are pending. Its gonna come............sometime this
    year.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 3, 2005
  4. Mark Gillespie

    NNBXX Guest

    My TAP is installed on my computer since July 21th, but my official status
    is still at "Order has been received...blah blah...", and my credit card has
    not been charged yet, lol !

    NNBXX, Aug 3, 2005
  5. On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:01:59 +0100, Mark Gillespie
    <> wrote:

    > Mine was ordered months ago, still sat at "Order Waiting" status, and
    > Zomax are not replying to my emails.
    >
    > It seems most people here have their, or it's in the post....
    >
    > Can someone at Microsoft help?? (email me at my gmail address if you
    > can).
    >
    > Thanks..

    Just had a email saying my creditcard was rejected. This is impossible,
    the details were correct.

    HOWEVER, as we know, zomax have been keying these orders in manually. I
    think they failed to take into account UK/US date format differences, so
    my card say expired 03/05, but it was entered 05/03

    Just my hunch, otherwise there are totally bullsh1tting about the card
    rejections. I can find this out, and will do by contacting my CC company,
    see if they have rejected any card requests....

    Mark Gillespie, Aug 3, 2005
  6. Mark Gillespie

    Fat Bastard Guest

    let me know what happens with that I got the same email

    Fat Bastard, Aug 4, 2005
  7. Mark Gillespie

    Aldo Bleeker Guest

    "Mark Gillespie" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:01:59 +0100, Mark Gillespie
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Mine was ordered months ago, still sat at "Order Waiting" status, and
    >> Zomax are not replying to my emails.
    >>
    >> It seems most people here have their, or it's in the post....
    >>
    >> Can someone at Microsoft help?? (email me at my gmail address if you
    >> can).
    >>
    >> Thanks..

    > Just had a email saying my creditcard was rejected. This is impossible,
    > the details were correct.
    >
    > HOWEVER, as we know, zomax have been keying these orders in manually. I
    > think they failed to take into account UK/US date format differences, so
    > my card say expired 03/05, but it was entered 05/03
    >
    > Just my hunch, otherwise there are totally bullsh1tting about the card
    > rejections. I can find this out, and will do by contacting my CC company,
    > see if they have rejected any card requests....

    Happened to me too. My credit card has never been refused before! Because
    they told me this as a reply to my mail asking why my order was taking so
    long, I just had time enough to reorder, but I had to use the same credit
    card (I've only got the one), so this order may well be cancelled too in 4
    to 6 weeks... It has crossed my mind as well that the refusal may have been
    caused by the date format difference, because I live in Holland, not the US.
    If that's true, a number of us will have to pay more money than was needed,
    because of the incompetence of Zomax!

    Aldo Bleeker

    Aldo Bleeker, Aug 4, 2005
  8. Mark Gillespie

    MHPNW STAFF Guest

    My question is...How many people like me who have been waiting for months
    ....now have to try to get a response from the 3rd party, as to my credit
    card ....now having a new expiration date.....because it's been soooo long
    that the one I gave them is expired....

    E mailed & changed to a diff card .... but no response

    Dennis

    MHPNW STAFF, Aug 4, 2005
  9. On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:39:56 +0100, Aldo Bleeker
    <> wrote:

    > "Mark Gillespie" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:01:59 +0100, Mark Gillespie
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mine was ordered months ago, still sat at "Order Waiting" status, and
    >>> Zomax are not replying to my emails.
    >>>
    >>> It seems most people here have their, or it's in the post....
    >>>
    >>> Can someone at Microsoft help?? (email me at my gmail address if you
    >>> can).
    >>>
    >>> Thanks..

    >> Just had a email saying my creditcard was rejected. This is impossible,
    >> the details were correct.
    >>
    >> HOWEVER, as we know, zomax have been keying these orders in manually. I
    >> think they failed to take into account UK/US date format differences, so
    >> my card say expired 03/05, but it was entered 05/03
    >>
    >> Just my hunch, otherwise there are totally bullsh1tting about the card
    >> rejections. I can find this out, and will do by contacting my CC
    >> company,
    >> see if they have rejected any card requests....

    > Happened to me too. My credit card has never been refused before! Because
    > they told me this as a reply to my mail asking why my order was taking so
    > long, I just had time enough to reorder, but I had to use the same credit
    > card (I've only got the one), so this order may well be cancelled too in
    > 4
    > to 6 weeks... It has crossed my mind as well that the refusal may have
    > been
    > caused by the date format difference, because I live in Holland, not the
    > US.
    > If that's true, a number of us will have to pay more money than was
    > needed,
    > because of the incompetence of Zomax!
    >
    > Aldo Bleeker

    Can someone from Microsoft take a look at these creditcard refusal
    problems that Zomax claim are happening. Their are either incompetent, or
    full of BS, eitherway it's looking bad on Microsoft...

    This is perhaps the worst PR Disaster I have seen for a long time...

    Mark Gillespie, Aug 4, 2005
  10. Mark Gillespie

    Aldo Bleeker Guest

    Re: How many people are still waiting for TAP to even SHIP (let alongarrive)?

    Aldo Bleeker wrote:
    > "Mark Gillespie" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:01:59 +0100, Mark Gillespie
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Mine was ordered months ago, still sat at "Order Waiting" status, and
    >>>Zomax are not replying to my emails.
    >>>
    >>>It seems most people here have their, or it's in the post....
    >>>
    >>>Can someone at Microsoft help?? (email me at my gmail address if you
    >>>can).
    >>>
    >>>Thanks..

    >>Just had a email saying my creditcard was rejected. This is impossible,
    >>the details were correct.
    >>
    >>HOWEVER, as we know, zomax have been keying these orders in manually. I
    >>think they failed to take into account UK/US date format differences, so
    >>my card say expired 03/05, but it was entered 05/03
    >>
    >>Just my hunch, otherwise there are totally bullsh1tting about the card
    >>rejections. I can find this out, and will do by contacting my CC company,
    >>see if they have rejected any card requests....

    > Happened to me too. My credit card has never been refused before! Because
    > they told me this as a reply to my mail asking why my order was taking so
    > long, I just had time enough to reorder, but I had to use the same credit
    > card (I've only got the one), so this order may well be cancelled too in 4
    > to 6 weeks... It has crossed my mind as well that the refusal may have been
    > caused by the date format difference, because I live in Holland, not the US.
    > If that's true, a number of us will have to pay more money than was needed,
    > because of the incompetence of Zomax!
    >
    > Aldo Bleeker

    I got a message from Zomax (august the 5th), they have reordered for me
    after all. They even apoligized for the inconvenience. But because they
    hadn't answered before the end of the application term, I had already
    reordered. I'm still not sure what's going to happen, but it looks like
    I might get two orders now. I'm wondering if I should cancel my second
    order, as I only want one, but they might cancel one or both of them...

    Anyway, if you've got a mail announcing your credit card has been
    refused, you might want to urge them to check again, they might reorder.

    Aldo Bleeker

    Aldo Bleeker, Aug 6, 2005