    Thanks in advance

    regards
    raan6
    Rajesh, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Rajesh

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Rajesh" <> wrote in message
    news:0c6801c35cb3$52849d70$...
    > hi all
    >
    > Can any one tel me how many papers for Mcse
    >

    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > regards
    > raan6

    10.40.1.161

    HTH

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Aug 7, 2003

  3. MCSE:
    After passing seven computer-based exams, you get a paper certificate that
    is perfect for framing.

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Rajesh

    Consultant Guest

    there are 500 papers in a ream

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  5. Rajesh

    Samir Patel Guest

    That's like saying 'there are 26 letters in the alphabet' -
    it has absolutely no relevance to what he was asking.

    Samir Patel, Aug 7, 2003
  6. Rajesh

    Consultant Guest

    exactly!
    mr samir naga, naga, not gonna work anymore, thats for sure

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  7. Rajesh

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Hmmm, and there are 500 sheets in a roll of toilet paper..... Coincidence?

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 7, 2003
  8. Rajesh

    Jtyc Guest

    > exactly!
    > mr samir naga, naga, not gonna work anymore, thats for sure

    Micheal Bolton, is that you?
    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003
  9. Rajesh

    Consultant Guest

    i think not!

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  10. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > i think not!

    We already knew that.

    --
    Fris "and promptly disappeared" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 7, 2003
  11. Rajesh

    |{evin Guest

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:21:00 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >exactly!
    >mr samir naga, naga, not gonna work anymore, thats for sure

    Trouble with your TPS reports? Didn't you get the memo?
    |{evin, Aug 8, 2003
  12. Rajesh

    Brian Guest

    Hmm, NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.40.1.160 same as the original poster. Could it be
    he's finally replied to one of the threads he started?
    Brian, Aug 8, 2003
  13. Rajesh

    |{evin Guest

    On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:09:17 -0400, "Brian" <>
    wrote:

    >Hmm, NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.40.1.160 same as the original poster. Could it be
    >he's finally replied to one of the threads he started?

    Anyone who uses the web-based newsreader at MS will get that IP.
    |{evin, Aug 9, 2003
  14. Rajesh

    ITPro_DLM Guest

    lol. That is too funny. Good one Gary. But in
    actuality, blunts are made with tabacoo leaves not paper
    (not to say I have any experience though).

    ITPro_DLM
    MCSA/MCSE 2000

    careful you get one

    ITPro_DLM, Aug 12, 2003